Houston's Budget: A Bit of a Pinch

Subdude

In any event, I thank you for your contribution to my city's budget, just as I am sure that you appreciate my daily donation of cigarette taxes...and I am not even violating the law.

Are you saying you support using valuable police resources as nothing more than as collectors of alternative taxes?

Its a speed trap. You feel like you are driving the limit then the officer tells you that there's a 35mph sign behind you.

Why not just observe traffic signs?

Or when in doubt, drive 35...unless its a school zone.

When I get a ticket, I don't delicate flower. Take it and move on with your day.

Just don't refuse to take a breath test when you're sober.

Just don't refuse to take a breath test when you're sober.

Or when you're stoned, or effed up in any way other than drunk. Breathalizers can only detect alcohol.

It's an implied consent by the government for getting high and driving. Just don't bring your stash with you.

Or when you're stoned, or effed up in any way other than drunk. Breathalizers can only detect alcohol.

It's an implied consent by the government for getting high and driving. Just don't bring your stash with you.

Yeah stoners! Put the taco down and clean out your ashtrays! Being "roach free" in your cars doesn't refer to bugs!

Archived