Short Notice: Mattress Mac & Daugther

With all respect to Matress Mac, I'd probably exhibit some neuroses too, if he jumps around and yells like that all the time.

It's considered courageous to share one's personal problems with the public these days. We should feel fortunate that the young lady does not suffer from hemorrhoids.

I have a lot of respect for the MacIngvale family. I was a little surprised when I found out they were going to be on Dr. Phil, but then I watched it and realized just what they were really going through. I hope that they can get her some help! :)

• 1 year later...

Mattress Mac is a media slut for free advertising. So much so that he humiliates his family for free advertising. His money can get best care for his daughter, he doesn't need Dr. Phil for that. With a spastic illiterate father like MM who is named after a mattress, is it surprising his daughter doesn't have issues?

Mattress Mac is a media slut for free advertising. So much so that he humiliates his family for free advertising. His money can get best care for his daughter, he doesn't need Dr. Phil for that. With a spastic illiterate father like MM who is named after a mattress, is it surprising his daughter doesn't have issues?

........and apparently someone has "issues" with Mattress Mac. BTW, I don't think his parents actually named him Mattress. I am pretty sure his birth certificate says James on it. :blink:

Edited by TJones

........and apparently someone has "issues" with Mattress Mac. BTW. I don't think is parents actually named him Mattress. I am pretty sur ehis birth certificate says James on it. :blink:

I wonder if that Hilton furniture guy actually named his daughter Paris? Talk about a media slut.

With a spastic illiterate father like MM who is named after a mattress, is it surprising his daughter doesn't have issues?

No kidding, did you really think that was his REAL name. . . please :lol: .

And why are you ressurecting such an old topic?

Hey Pumapayam your avatar is hilarious... my wife saw that show last night and thinks the guy has Asperger's disorder. She's more or less qualified to say so; though not a doctor she has been working with the MHMR population for a long time... here's info about Asperger's in case you don't know what the heck I'm talking about

http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

really apropos of nothing, sorry...

A long time ago he had a tiger that mauled a girl in his store.

Not quite. He owned the Texas Flea Market a few blocks north of Gallery Furniture on I-45. Some lunatic brought a tiger to the flea market and it mauled a girl. MM was merely the owner of the flea market, it wasn't his tiger.

Not quite. He owned the Texas Flea Market a few blocks north of Gallery Furniture on I-45. Some lunatic brought a tiger to the flea market and it mauled a girl. MM was merely the owner of the flea market, it wasn't his tiger.

The next time I see someone bring a tiger into my flea market, my pimp cane's goin' across someone's face....