Texas among nation's most popular states

Texas Among Nation's Most Popular States

I know this isn't about just Houston, but still an interesting article. I was actually a bit surprised... I am not surprised Texas is popular, I just would have expected it to be a bit lower on the list... maybe between #5 and #10.

Most popular States...

#1 California

#2 Florida

#3 Hawaii

#4 Texas :-)

#5 Colorado (I would have thought CO would be a bit more popular than TX)

If only Walker: Texas Ranger had been set in Houston instead of Dallas... Oh, if only...

Then people would rather live here, I'm sure of it.

Just imagine it, car chases along the concrete lining bayous and ending with the bad guys careening over the Pierce Elevated, and roundhouse kicks in the Medical Center. :rolleyes:

Texas Among Nation's Most Popular States

I know this isn't about just Houston, but still an interesting article. I was actually a bit surprised... I am not surprised Texas is popular, I just would have expected it to be a bit lower on the list... maybe between #5 and #10.

Most popular States...

#1 California

#2 Florida

#3 Hawaii

#4 Texas :-)

#5 Colorado (I would have thought CO would be a bit more popular than TX)

I'm surprised Florida and California are still really high. Maybe 5-10-15 years ago, they were hot, but with population declining and toilet economies, you'd think they'd move down a few notches. Guess they still have staying power. ^_^

Out of curiosity, what are the least popular?

I'm surprised Florida and California are still really high. Maybe 5-10-15 years ago, they were hot, but with population declining and toilet economies, you'd think they'd move down a few notches. Guess they still have staying power. happy.gif

Out of curiosity, what are the least popular?

The poll only lists the top 15 of states and cities.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/pubs/Harris_Poll_2009_10_05.pdf

Archived