HAIF NCAA weekly pickem challenge

Highway6

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have 3 players so far...

Myself, 20thstdad and gagnants ....who is gagnants? lockmat, is that you?

i dont know when the deadline is.. so get your join-up on !!

First games are the weekend after next, but anyone can join at any time during the season I think. Not sure how the scoring/standings work.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight is the night... College Football season is upon us.

There are two top 25 games on tonight, so if you've been sitting there waffling over to join in on the fun or to be a fuddy duddy... now is the time.

You need to be registered. (takes 1 minute if you already have a yahoo account )

You need to make your picks. (takes 30 seconds )

And you need to do it by 6 tonight.

We have 5 players in so far....

Highway6

Lockmat

20thStDad

SunStar

and the RedScare.

Seriously.. who out there doesnt want to best Redscare at something?

The more people we have.. the more fun it will be.

Puma. Ricco. Niche. Editor. Musicman. KyleJack. HtownWxboy. Trae. Subdude. Everyone.. Sign up.

Go here -

http://football.fant...hoo.com/college

Group ID# 7873

Password is haifhaif

... Don't make me have to send a personal PM invite to every person on HAIF.

I don't understand, why did everyone get the top two games incorrect and also Texas? There's no way everyone picked upsets for those games.

We're picking against the spread, not strait up victor. If the majority would like to change that, we can.

Keep it against the spread, that is infinitely harder.

I messed up this week. I let my college football emotions come out when I did my picks, and picked what I wanted to happen rather than trying to use logical predictions. Oh well. I will try to be less passionate about college football next week, but it's not likely. I'm doomed to lose this.

I do that too ... sometimes it works out.

e.g. I'll always pick against those ND bastards, no matter what... and hopefully their season goes own in flames and those picks will prove right.

I forgot it was against the spread when i first made my picks. I then remembered and reviewed my picks... i wish i would have reviewed more carefully... I must have had some brain fart to think the big 10 would win. Should have known, no way in hell would Ohio St or PSU beat someone by 3-4 touchdowns.

Score after the first week.

gallery_1072_87_139160.jpg

Week 2 games have been posted and selections can be made. http://football.fant...m/college/7873/

For anyone interested who hasn't joined yet... the league is still open. Sure, you'll have to make up a few points, but you'll start out not that far behind 20thstdad, so anything is possible.

did anyone else find themselves going against the spread A LOT this week? Last week, not so much at all.

"a lot" is relative... Maybe slightly more than last week, but then again all of us lost the same three games last week when we should have gone against the spread but didn't. Guess everything will be revealed here in T minus 10 minutes.

Archived