Guessing Game: What City is This?

lockmat

Why not?

These are some photos taken from someone in skyscraperpage. I've been there but obviously didn't see everything, but I'll try to leave out the give-away photos (at least what I think they are, I have to admit, I was only there for two days). Do you guys just want me to put the answer at the bottom, via the original link, or wait to post it until later on?

Hopefully I didn't put some home run photos in there, although the well traveled might think this is a sinch (I did put one in there that might be a giveaway, but not wildly popular, as far as I'm aware of)

DSCN1335.JPG

DSCN1351.JPG

DSCN1379.JPG

DSCN1439.JPG

DSCN1443.JPG

DSCN1450.JPG

DSCN1473.JPG

DSCN1493.JPG

DSCN1561.JPG

DSCN2208.JPG

DSCN1748.JPG

DSCN1756.JPG

This could be a fun series of games if interest is sustained.

The canal photo looks like a scene out of The Saint to me, so i'd guess Russia somewhere. But all the rest look more like Italy to me.

I'm ruling out Rome, Florence, Venice, and Palermo since I've been there and none of those look familiar.

I'm going with Naples or Milan since it also appears to be a sizable city.

... I would say don't post the answer immediately. Wait to see if there is enough interest to make a game out of this.. Post after so many guesses or days go by.

I'm here. Vacation comes Thursday, didn't you check my outlook calendar?

This is sort of like swamplot guessing game...the answer comes at a fixed time, regardless if someone has guessed it already.

I'm sure people are not on the edge of their seat to find out what the answer is. But I figured I'd give other people a chance to guess first, especially since I initially posted it on a slow Friday afternoon.

How's tomorrow after lunchish sound?

I'm here. Vacation comes Thursday, didn't you check my outlook calendar?

This is sort of like swamplot guessing game...the answer comes at a fixed time, regardless if someone has guessed it already.

I'm sure people are not on the edge of their seat to find out what the answer is. But I figured I'd give other people a chance to guess first, especially since I initially posted it on a slow Friday afternoon.

How's tomorrow after lunchish sound?

I think starting a new one at the beginning of the week is better than on Friday. Dont have the game go over the weekend. So i think as long as you;re prepared to start this week's game tomorrow, revealing the off-week game's answer tomorrow should be fine.

Oh and you're quite wrong.

I couldn't sleep all last night just waiting for the answer.

lockmat.. you have another city in mind... or does winner get to go next /

Hey, the winner doing the next one is a pretty good idea. I'm not applying for a patent on this game...I was hoping others would create their too

Archived