Found Love on HAIF

CoolBuddy06

There are two obstacles to such a thing happening:

• Unless a HAIFer has stated it or put it in his profile, no one knows what gender the individual HAIFers are
  • Most HAIFers probably couldn't stop nit-picking and bickering long enough to form a relationship.

You couldn't be more wrong.

:lol: ...Memebag, you never let me down... :lol:

I'll have to admit the intimidation factor is pretty strong on HAIF...wonder if that is why so many lurkers don't join. I was scared of you all at first, but I've overcome that, now. I 've learned not to make a statement without proof to back it up. I'll admit, I like to be right, and point out when someone is wrong... :lol: .

Everyone's right about fireworks here. I still get scared to post here sometimes. But I think we're all likeminds still. And we have enough teenage members to make it happen someday.

Edit: I know some guys here who don't even go to 'Off topic' section because they're sensitive.

Edited by CoolBuddy06

Just persist on arranging HAIFy hours, ya never know. You might have to change your member name to "Matchmaker". (It's not taken...I checked).

Oy, am I that far out of my prime that I'm best used as a matchmaker? Kidding.

I actually do keep Niche in mind when I deal with the young actuaries at work. They may seem like social outcasts, but they're young, smart, driven, work long hours and thus gather, drink and have as much sex as much as possible when they have the opportunity. He could meet the woman of his dreams. Of course they'll all be unemployed when the company is sold soon, but hey. They're young. They bounce.

...Memebag, you never let me down...

I'll have to admit the intimidation factor is pretty strong on HAIF...wonder if that is why so many lurkers don't join. I was scared of you all at first, but I've overcome that, now. I 've learned not to make a statement without proof to back it up. I'll admit, I like to be right, and point out when someone is wrong... .

Coolbuddy, I think we are witnessing the next Mrs. Memebag :wub: right there ^^^ !?! ;):D

Crunch, there was that time with you and Red's ,Dr.Octopus friend, at Happy Days but Red's buddy wasn't really a HAIF member, so, I guess it don't count.

Edited by TJones

I actually do keep Niche in mind when I deal with the young actuaries at work. They may seem like social outcasts, but they're young, smart, driven, work long hours and thus gather, drink and have as much sex as much as possible when they have the opportunity.

damn i think i need to go rent an episode of family matters.

Edited by musicman

Oy, am I that far out of my prime that I'm best used as a matchmaker? Kidding.

I actually do keep Niche in mind when I deal with the young actuaries at work. They may seem like social outcasts, but they're young, smart, driven, work long hours and thus gather, drink and have as much sex as much as possible when they have the opportunity. He could meet the woman of his dreams. Of course they'll all be unemployed when the company is sold soon, but hey. They're young. They bounce.

Speaking of Niche, where is he? How long was that trip supposed to last?

Speaking of Niche, where is he? How long was that trip supposed to last?

Well, after he got done falling out of the canoe, swimming to shore, only to be forced to squeal like a pig. He found a banjo at a nearby shack/cabin and is currently a pickin' and a grinnin' with some of the local folk. He is extending his "vacation." :huh:

Well, after he got done falling out of the canoe, swimming to shore, only to be forced to squeal like a pig. He found a banjo at a nearby shack/cabin and is currently a pickin' and a grinnin' with some of the local folk. He is extending his "vacation." :huh:

...and that's right down here by the Wortham, on the banks of the bubbling bayou. :o

Forget marriage or dating...

I want to see what an HAIF Presidential Administration would look like... Who would be President? Vice President? Secretary of State? Defense? Would all those people get along? Could we put aside our differences... and lead the country? What would close door cabinet meetings look and sound like? Would I be forced to mix it up with the likes of TJones, conservatives, inner loopers, and others?

Forget marriage or dating...

I want to see what an HAIF Presidential Administration would look like... Who would be President? Vice President? Secretary of State? Defense? Would all those people get along? Could we put aside our differences... and lead the country? What would close door cabinet meetings look and sound like? Would I be forced to mix it up with the likes of TJones, conservatives, inner loopers, and others?

What I'll like to see is a HAIFer run for mayor. S/he will be one of the best ever.