Carillon Center: Retail Center At 10001 Westheimer Rd.

kzseattle

Isnt that where Wolfgang Puck Express is?

Yes, and their food is good with an excellent customer service attitude. Problem is, I've been there a few times and it's never crowded -- maybe I'm just there at the off times? I do hope they stay in business, and think they should open other locations. I don't live near Carillion but do get over in that direction now and again.

Carrillon Center is almost always clean!

I used to have the Star Trek meetups (from meetups.com) at the Chili's.

I used to work at the Chilis. After my shift we would go get drunk at Sherlocks. It was good times.

I think the center looks 100% better than it did 10 years ago (when I worked there). They have upgraded the center as best as they can without demolishing the parts or the whole thing. I agree that it might make sense to demo a part of the center and bring a big box user in.

I used to work at the Chilis.  After my shift we would go get drunk at Sherlocks.  It was good times. 

I think the center looks 100% better than it did 10 years ago (when I worked there).  They have upgraded the center as best as they can without demolishing the parts or the whole thing.  I agree that it might make sense to demo a part of the center and bring a big box user in.

What are the odds we run into each other? ;)

What are the odds we run into each other? ;)

I grew up in briargrove park, so I know the area pretty well. I have lived intown since 1996 when I moved out mom's house for good. My mother still lives in the same house so I am over in that part of town a few times a month.

Depending on your age and where you hing out around there, I am sure our paths have crossed once or twice.

I've passed by this place many of times. I really with some more retail would move into it. Do you think the rents are too high?

The place really does have a good vibe to it. And the amount of residential and traffic you would think would be enough to fill the place up.

• The title was changed to 2
  • The title was changed to Carillon Center: Retail Center At 10001 Westheimer Rd.

Archived