Crossing At 288: Retail Center At 2632 Smith Ranch Rd.

We frequent the Texas Roadhouse on Fairmont Parkway. They have excellent prime rib and really good catfish. We've tried several other steaks there and they were all good, but the prime rib is the winner.

We've tried On The Border a few times and the food was pretty bad. We only tried TGI Fridays once and will never go back- that place is a bar, not a restaurant, and the food is just frozen TV dinners.

• Like 1

We frequent the Texas Roadhouse on Fairmont Parkway. They have excellent prime rib and really good catfish. We've tried several other steaks there and they were all good, but the prime rib is the winner.

We've tried On The Border a few times and the food was pretty bad. We only tried TGI Fridays once and will never go back- that place is a bar, not a restaurant, and the food is just frozen TV dinners.

The Dallas Filet is my fav.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

T&W, the only things I have ever eaten there is the Burger and the Grilled Chicken sandwich. Both were fantastic. The rolls are what you go for though. LOL! Gotta be careful or you'll fill up on them and have no room for your entree'. I ordered 3 dozen rolls @ Xmas. They can come frozen, unbaked, as they make the dough right there on the premises and then load'em up on trays to go into the cooler. I can pop in as many as I need at a time and have the poppin' fresh goodness anytime.

I believe WIllie Nelson is part owner in the Texas Roadhouse venture.

Edited by TJones
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to The Crossing At 288 Developments
  • The title was changed to Crossing At 288: Retail Center At 2632 Smith Ranch Rd.
  • 3 weeks later...

Never knew there was a Memorial Hermann location at this Crossing at 288 shopping center. Very cool!

The restaurant The Monk's Indian Bistro was superb! They had these fries that were dressed Indian style.  So good! I could eat those 5 days a week for lunch.  Don't even need ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, etc.

Memorial Hermann street (freeway) signage:

DZjvgVo.jpeg

OSarFzs.jpeg

Indian-style fries:

juk1uiR.jpeg

• Like 1