EuroHAIFer

TheNiche

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that. I was playing with something last night and I needed a test subject and yours was the first ID that popped up. I'm unable to set your GeoGroup back to nothing, so I'll make you a Native Texan for now.

Are you a native Texan?

I'll make you a Native Texan for now.

Are you a native Texan?

FRICKIN' AWESOME!

I'm 8th generation and one of my relatives from long long ago was Sarah Dodson, the Harrisburg resident that sewed the first lone star flag. So this just kicks ass as far as I'm concerned.

FRICKIN' AWESOME!

I'm 8th generation and one of my relatives from long long ago was Sarah Dodson, the Harrisburg resident that sewed the first lone star flag. So this just kicks ass as far as I'm concerned.

Aw man!

I had a line I was waiting to use!

"EUROHAIF'er?"

I knew You're-a-haifer.

N'm.it was lame.

FRICKIN' AWESOME!

I'm glad you like it. I'm reluctant to give them out because we don't want impostors pretending to be genuine Texans having them.

Ha, ha! That's hilarious! Hmm, I don't know. You can ask me questions, I guess. Born in Nederland, lived in Port Arthur till age two, lived in Houston for a few years, childhood mostly in Katy and the Woodlands area. Went to University of Houston, graduated, went to Japan, but coming back to the sweet TX very soon.

Come on. Gimme that flag.

:D

*Poof!*

When I get a little time, I think I'm going to make a bunch of them and then let the users pick their own.

LOL.

I don't know why, but I got a picture of you in a genie outfit. I need a drink after that vision. :D :D :D

If I live just west of uptown, is that close enough for the west loop.

I technically live between Westchase and uptown, but closer to uptown, but not within either district.

Will this replace from: on the side bar?

If I live just west of uptown, is that close enough for the west loop.

I technically live between Westchase and uptown, but closer to uptown, but not within either district.

That's up to your own conscience.

Will this replace from: on the side bar?

No.

Archived