Do you love your job?

lockmat

Do you love(or at least like it a lot) your job?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. So do ya?

• yes
    • no
    • sometimes
    • most of the time
    • hate it
    • depends
    • it pays the bills
    • i'm just good at so that's why i do it
    • i do it simply b/c it pays well
    • other

We're all active members here for different reasons. But it seems pretty much most of us have one thing in common, we love cranes and what they represent.

So my open ended question in addition to my poll is this. Why aren't you (if you're not already) working in real estate, construction etc?

Why did you choose your current industry over real estate development etc?

I like my job well enough, but would jump if were handed the right opportunity.

We're all active members here for different reasons. But it seems pretty much most of us have one thing in common, we love cranes and what they represent.

So my open ended question in addition to my poll is this. Why aren't you (if you're not already) working in real estate, construction etc?

I like my job well enough, but would jump if were handed the right opportunity, at the right pay.

I love my job. Without getting too specific, I am a outside salesman and I sell into the Construction, Oil & Gas, and, and Industrial Fields. I am on construction sites, petrochem sites, and Industrial worksites all the time. I home office and my company and boss are located in another state. :) My boss is totally cool and my company is an industry leader within it's respective field. It's all good! :)

I don't love cranes or what they represent.

Why would you assume any of us want to develop real estate?

What about did you love your last job? Hell yes!

Got to travel to mostly Northern California and hang out at the races tracks and meet all the locals. Stay at best hotels earn many points for flying. Drink Sonoma wine. Entertain International folks. Dream job. Do some of this still except the heavy travel part. Just gotta win lotto & be a beach bum. :blush:

Right now, 35 people have voted in this poll and 18 have voted in the crane love poll. Only 8 of those 18 say they love cranes and what they represent. That number should be much higher if it was true that most of us love cranes and what they represent. So I think the assumption that HAIF participants love cranes and what they represent is mistaken.