How many McDonalds Chicken McNuggets could you eat for $10 a nugget?

Trae

mcnugget6lg.jpg

10, 20, 30?....if you throw up, you lose it all. So, how many would you risk eating?

I could do 20 probably without letting it out. $200 bones would be nice.

Edited by Trae

Okay, okay, okay, I just want to know how many can people eat here.

Since there isn't much meat in those bad boys...... I know for a fact I could do a minimum of 50 in one sitting. I would risk 60 to 70, gotta make sure I have plenty of Hot Mustard sauce though, or no dice. Is there a time limit, and who is paying, I would need to see cash before hand.

Edited by TJones

As a snack, I had like 40 of em once. I could prolly do at least 100.

Check out the nutritional information.

I can't imagine that 4,200 calories, 240 grams of fat, 60 grams of cholesteral, or 11,200 mg of sodium would be good for you. Hell, that's the daily recommended allowance of sodium for five days.

Damn, I'm hungry now.

Edited by TheNiche

I can't imagine that 4,200 calories, 240 grams of fat, 60 grams of cholesteral, or 11,200 mg of sodium would be good for you. Hell, that's the daily recommended allowance of sodium for five days.

Damn, I'm hungry now.

Yep, that's the downside, and with me taking Alli, I wouldn't be able to leave the house for about 3 days or so. ;)

Yeah, mcnuggets are nasty. the texture is just all wrong for real meat. Ultimate cheeseburger, now that is the best at 2am. 1 is enough for sure. If I'm up at 2am having a ult. cheeseburger, then I've been drinking, and after one it is time to pass out.

I'm not hungry anymore. I went out and had a 10 peice. Those things are disgusting.

lol, that's hilarious that you actually went out and got some. And then said they're disgusting. That's great.

10, 20, 30?....if you throw up, you lose it all. So, how many would you risk eating?

Trae, 20, seriously? That's it? Pretty sad man, pretty sad.

20? I can do 20 before I take my first sip of soda. I'd probably do at least 40 before I'd start wondering how many more I could put down there.

You have to specify a time limit or rate of consumption.

Back in 1983 or so, a friend and I were addicted to them. At first they only came in 6 packs, so we had to order 3 or 4 of those for each meal. Then one day we noticed a "20 piece" sign stuck up on the board, but flipped over so it wasn't officially on the menu yet. This whipped us into a frenzy. When the day finally came that they flipped that 20 piece sign around, we each ordered 2 20 piece boxes (and 3 or 4 cheeseburgers, cokes and fries, for variety). That's the most of them I've ever eaten in one sitting.

I'm pretty sure I could eat 60 or 70 in half an hour if I was getting paid for it. They changed the formula a few years ago and they aren't nearly as gross as they used to be.

Edited by memebag

It's amazing I wasn't a fat kid, because I would eat mcnuggets like they were going out of style. After soccer, mom would take me to McDonalds and I'd order the 20 piece combo meal, with an extra 20 piece on the side. Then when day I got sick after eating McNuggets, and ever since then, the though of eating Mcnuggets makes my stomach turn. Do they even offer the 20 piece anymore? However, I can still eat Wendys chicken nuggets like a champ!

Damn, I'm hungry now.

Hey, it was Superbowl Sunday, mkay? ;)

I had a friend that used to eat them like mad with the sweet and sour sauce. She offered me one and when I bit into it, it was like some kinda mashed up gristly mass.

Gross.

Needless to say, I am not a McNugget eater.

But Houstonmacbro, you haven't eaten in weeks in McNuggets are the only things available. How many could you chow down in an hour?

And on the subject of food, am I the only one that re-pops popcorn? I pop a bag, eat the pop ones, and check to see how many unpopped kernels there are. I then re-pop them suckers, and eat them to. Am I alone?

Edited by Trae

But Houstonmacbro, you haven't eaten in weeks in McNuggets are the only things available. How many could you chow down in an hour?

And on the subject of food, am I the only one that re-pops popcorn? I pop a bag, eat the pop ones, and check to see how many unpopped kernels there are. I then re-pop them suckers, and eat them to. Am I alone?

Okay, if I were STARVING, prolly about 24 (4 packages of the 6 serving).

...and some fries and their salty milkshakes.

:-)

If he hasn't eaten in weeks, plural (meaning >2), houstonmacbro will either be dead, close to it, or so weak that any attempts to eat will result in vomiting. Even if he's only had barely enough on a regular basis to sustain him, vomiting is likely. It takes some time to rebuild an appetite after an experience like that.

It's amazing I wasn't a fat kid, because I would eat mcnuggets like they were going out of style. After soccer, mom would take me to McDonalds and I'd order the 20 piece combo meal, with an extra 20 piece on the side. Then when day I got sick after eating McNuggets, and ever since then, the though of eating Mcnuggets makes my stomach turn. Do they even offer the 20 piece anymore? However, I can still eat Wendys chicken nuggets like a champ!

Just so you know MND, which I am sure you already do, Wendy's nuggets DOMINATES MickeyD's poor excuses. Now I am about 90% sure that the nuggets Wendy's uses are Pilgrim's Pride nuggets, which you can buy at Kroger's, in the jumbo bag for about $8 or $9 bucks.

Since we're talking about pressed meat parts, into shapes not seen in nature, what about this:

mcrib-sandwich-776650.jpg

The McRib. How many of THESE can you eat?!! And why is it a "seasonal" item?!? For some reason, you can only get them, starting Feb 1 and ending about 4 months later. Then you have to wait... until next year... If you look at the picture, the "bones" are not really bones... Just a pressed meat patty to look like pork rib... GROSS! ... but strangely good.

Edited by BryanS