How many McDonalds Chicken McNuggets could you eat for $10 a nugget?

Trae

The $1.99 Ultimate Cheesburger is going to force me to buy new pants, and schedule my open heart surgery five years from today.

I am with you...I just lost 4 lbs by eating out less, but I think this is gonna blow it...

Also, I think I would go for it and say I could down 50 of those suckers...I haven't eaten one since they changed the formula, but the old ones were pretty gross (even though I loved them as a kid). I think 40 would be my mental limit normally, with getting paid accounting for the extra ten...

EDIT:: for some reason just talking about it makes me want to see what I can do....

Edited by cnote

We expect a full report tomorrow.

The only time I have ever done an eating contest of sorts was at a wing place in Austin called Plucker's...I didn't do too well at eating the "en fuego" level wings...I got to around 40, the record is like 160 or something ridiculous...those things freaking burn!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was younger I used to kill the McNuggets, but then one day i bit into one and I had a nasty crunch in the "meat" that tasted like some weird form of fat, but wasnt. Very strange..

Although for 10 dollars a nugger I could probably down 50 or so while adding on a few unneeded pounds.

And I've never gotten the hype about those rib sandwiches. They look so gross to me, and the taste isnt stellar.