Delta's New Safety Video Causing A Stir

editor

Delta has a new in-flight safety video. It's not even in use yet and already the air hostess has a fan club.

They call her "Deltalina" but her real name is Katherine Lee, and she's an actual flight attendant. Not on any flight I've ever been on, though.

image-work location problem for me. Did you post a pic or the youtube video?

edit: i would google her but apparently 'katherine lee' is an asian boob star, too. I searched for her on facebook, and groups w/ a half naked chick came up...OOoook.

Edited by lockmat

Her voice is kind of sweet sounding and she's not ugly but she's not a babe, either. Her lips are just too puffy and her eyes too squinty and he brows just too thin. Probably not plastic surgery, but I do think she does a little bit too much with the makeup.

deltalina.jpg

plastic_surgery_amok.jpg

On a related note, I was privy to Southwest Airlines original Stewardess Training Manual from the 70s.

There were some gems in it. A couple being (going from memory):

1) Men prefer bright mouth. Be sure to wear lots of lipstick.

2) Your hair can be your crowning glory, or a shaggy mop. Men perfer....

Well you get the idea. True story.

Can anyone explain what some of us are missing? Why would this video be treated as anything but a standard pre-flight instruction speech?

I'm not sure I would have thought much of it had I normally saw it on a flight. Although the weirdness of it is more striking than the girl. The dude w/ the life preserver kind of freaks me out.

The dude w/ the life preserver kind of freaks me out.

He is creepy, and just way too happy to be demonstrating those flotation devices.

I just watched it again. The whole thing is just odd. It ranks right up there with United's Ted safety video with the constant "Ted says" and "Ted recommends" and the floating seats with people in them for weirdness.

My Aunt was a "Flight Attendant" for Delta for 31 years. She was hired for her LOOKS ! I will even admit that my Aunt was smokin' hot, I know "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!" But I ain't gonna lie, if she wasn't my Aunt, well.......