Hooters Opening In Pasadena

Funny. I was at Commisioner's Court last month and the owner of this Hooter's was petitioning to have signs like the Harley dealer next door.

It was a big flap. Ms. Garcia shut him down. But I never was able to understand why his sings were restricted. Beer sales?

I agree with this quote, yet every time one of these dumps opens, we get a thread about it.

No kidding. I mean, I could understand the need for a thread if it were adjacent to Rice University...or perhaps if some real estate mogul decided that it'd be a great idea to use Hooters girls as sales agents and property managers, but a Hooters in Pasadena just doesn't really mean all that much.

No kidding. I mean, I could understand the need for a thread if it were adjacent to Rice University...or perhaps if some real estate mogul decided that it'd be a great idea to use Hooters girls as sales agents and property managers, but a Hooters in Pasadena just doesn't really mean all that much.

I couldn't disagree with you more. This is absolutely shocking news... to think there are no Hooters establishments in Pasadena - until now. Something is horribly out of balance with the world...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Hooters Opening In Pasadena

Archived