Ufos Over Texas?

houstonmacbro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't presume to know the intentions of a being that has mastered quantum mechanics. Why do you presume that such a species would necessarily be interested in Stephenville merely because of physical proximity within a mere four dimensions of space and time?

I think it may have something to do with magnetic fields and all the really large belt buckles in that area.

Edited by LunaticFringe

I mean, what if these things are hostile, angry, people-eaters (yikes!)

You have nothing to worry about if you're a hostile, angry person. They only eat hostile, angry people. Maybe they were looking for Bobby Knight and got their coordinates mixed up.

"Dang it Glondor! You messed up again!"

"Hey, cut me some slack! At least we ended up in Texas this time."

"Well, I'm still hungry, set coordinates for Ann Coulter, she's pretty hostile and angry"

"Coulter? I said I'm HUNGRY, I don't want a snack! There's no meat on those bones. Plus, I think she's past her spoil date."

You have nothing to worry about if you're a hostile, angry person. They only eat hostile, angry people. Maybe they were looking for Bobby Knight and got their coordinates mixed up.

"Dang it Glondor! You messed up again!"

"Hey, cut me some slack! At least we ended up in Texas this time."

"Well, I'm still hungry, set coordinates for Ann Coulter, she's pretty hostile and angry"

"Coulter? I said I'm HUNGRY, I don't want a snack! There's no meat on those bones. Plus, I think she's past her spoil date."

ROTFLMAO