Man Kills Girlfriend, Boils Ear, Fries Flesh, And Calls It A Day

Trae

TYLER, Texas (AP) -- A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.

Christopher Lee McCuin allegedly killed his girlfriend and then called police to say he was boiling her body parts.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, called 911 on Saturday and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed Jana Shearer, 21, and was boiling her body parts at his mother's home, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a fork sticking out of some human flesh sitting on a plate on the kitchen table.

Authorities said it was unclear whether McCuin consumed any part of Shearer's body.

"We cannot prove that he did," Smith told The Associated Press. "He was either going to, had been or led us to think that he was doing it."

Authorities believe Shearer, 21, was abducted from her home Friday night and killed. Her death and mutilation was apparently the beginning of a crime spree that also included McCuin allegedly stabbing the boyfriend of his estranged wife and breaking into a business.

The stabbing victim is in critical condition at an area hospital, officials said.

McCuin, of Tyler, about 110 miles east of Dallas, was charged with capital murder. He was being held in the Smith County Jail on a $2 million bond Sunday and did not have an attorney, officials said. He was scheduled to be arraigned Monday, Smith said.

Before he called 911, McCuin told his mother and her boyfriend to look in their garage, authorities said. There the couple saw the remains of Shearer. McCuin's mother and her boyfriend fled the home and flagged down a police officer. McCuin dialed authorities after they left. Video Watch how killing shocks quiet Texas neighborhood

Yeah, This story also disgusted me when I heard it. People are just becoming more and more pathetic and stupid these days.

People have always been pathetic and stupid. The difference is that we hear about it.

The late 1800s had this charmer, Jesse Pomeroy: http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers.../pomeroy/1.html

He killed a girl and a little boy (in gruesome manners) and he tortured many other kids. This was a teenage boy!

As Crime Library says: "The fact that Jesse Pomeroy started killing at such a tender age isn't as unusual as most people think, even for the late 19th century, when he was born. Children who kill have been around as long as there have been children."

Edited by VicMan

Do you think they washed and kept the kitchenware or that it's gonna be included in their next garage sale?

Eeeew. Nasty. That reminds me of a story. Picture it. Houston 1984. Just moved to Houston and was looking for an apartment. I looked at a nice complex off of Watonga. I liked it but choose a different one on the same street. Found out later that was the complex where Karla Faye Tucker axed murdered two people just months earlier. I thought to myself, "OMG I could have rented THAT apartment"

• 2 weeks later...

This was just a nasty and gross story.

Eeeew. Nasty. That reminds me of a story. Picture it. Houston 1984. Just moved to Houston and was looking for an apartment. I looked at a nice complex off of Watonga. I liked it but choose a different one on the same street. Found out later that was the complex where Karla Faye Tucker axed murdered two people just months earlier. I thought to myself, "OMG I could have rented THAT apartment"

Speaking of weird apartment stories ... I lived in a complex where a man hung himself in the unit upstairs and across from me. I know for a fact that management never mentioned this to two families that lived their briefly after the incident.

EACH family lived their independently and briefly before moving out. I don't know if the place was haunted but neither stayed their very long.

Do you think they washed and kept the kitchenware or that it's gonna be included in their next garage sale?

I am sure the utensils were taken as evidence, and will most likely not be returned after the verdict, unless his Mom wants to sell them on ebay for big bucks.

I like Trae's headline..."And calls it a day"

This reminds me of a house (years ago) down the street where the man killed his wife with an axe. The police or owner did a bad job of cleaning up. Blood was still on the dining room door and wall. These hippies that moved in thought it was so far-out they left it as is for a while. Now thats nutty. :wacko:

This reminds me of a house (years ago) down the street where the man killed his wife with an axe. The police or owner did a bad job of cleaning up. Blood was still on the dining room door and wall. These hippies that moved in thought it was so far-out they left it as is for a while. Now thats nutty. :wacko:

Truly.