South Shore Harbour In League City

Vertigo58

I have passed through this area quite often and just wondered if anyone here has worked around or lived here?

Have a good job offer and it sounds very tempting. There must be plenty of great eateries/entertainment and nice living or is it over rated?

Your thoughts or personal living experiences? :)

http://www.southshoreharbour.com/home.html

traffic is horrible.

That's what I thought. That boulevard is just too narrow. There are too many lights as well. There are several communities that are very beautiful (Spanish/Mediteranean style) they must be near the millions! Would seem ideal for retired wealthy seniors that are not in a rush to get to a job, etc. I imagine the developers didn't anticipate such a boom in population, hence the crowdiness and traffic. Seems very Knot's Landing-ish. Valene would be my neighbor. Thats cool.

Glad I turned it down (job). I know the area gets hectic traffic wise and the interviewer was downplaying it. Main motivator was the fact that he was rushing, which is never a good sign in an interview. I also consider if the area is low lying and what it is like in a fast heavy downpour. Those narrow boulevards must fill up fast.

i'm currently working in south shore harbour with a company that is moving their headquarters to the woodlands. 518 is a nightmare especially at 5pm. plenty of good place to eat, but a chore to get around. good thing you won't have to deal with it.

• The title was changed to South Shore Harbour In League City