Aladdin Mediterranean Cuisine At 912 Westheimer Rd.

HoustonMidtown

To me, it looks Spanish style like Mi Luna in the Village or interior Mexican style like Hugo's. One would think this would be some fabulous bar or nightclub since it is at the gay epicenter of Houston.

However this location has always struggled.

• 3 months later...

It is owned by the same group that runs Fadi's. While not truly exceptional cuisine, it is a welcome addition to the Montrose and stays open late for the night owls. Be sure to get the hot pita out of the brick oven!

hmm. i was just walking on this corner tuesday. didn't really notice anything but a diamond shamrock on the nw corner, that row of pedestrian friendly businesses on the ne corner (how i love that corner, home of prive i think), taco cabana on the se corner and another row of pedestrian friendly businesses(tattoo shots, etc evclusive to montrose) and that strip center with the blockbuster on the sw corner. didn't see anything new there. ah, maybe i just wasn't paying attention.

• The title was changed to Remodeling At Corner Of Westheimer Rd. And Montrose Blvd.
  • The title was changed to Aladdin Mediterranean Cuisine At 912 Westheimer Rd.

Archived