Home At 3 Farnham Park Dr.

BenH

no interior pictures...

and this:

Fantastic large lot in Farnham Park, available for custom home with Allegro Builders, or to be purchased outright for a builder of your choice! There is a house on the property with a pool and tennis court.

This house could be pretty cool. I've noticed it before, and wondered what it looked like inside. Unfortunately, I still do since the listing is pretty much a lot listing. Argh!

I always kind of thought that Farnham Park was a neat place. There is one large mod in the back left section of the neighborhood that is really cool (I've been wondering who designed it for a while--anyone know?) I want to say it is 20 Farnham Park though I'm not certain. There are also a few nice 70's contemporary homes.

This house could be pretty cool. I've noticed it before, and wondered what it looked like inside. Unfortunately, I still do since the listing is pretty much a lot listing. Argh!

I always kind of thought that Farnham Park was a neat place. There is one large mod in the back left section of the neighborhood that is really cool (I've been wondering who designed it for a while--anyone know?) I want to say it is 20 Farnham Park though I'm not certain. There are also a few nice 70's contemporary homes.

I know that Bob Griffin designed a house back there, but I don't know which one or what the address is. Tapley probably did one too.

• 2 months later...

Before Allegro Homes bought the house, it belonged to someone named Andrew Inglet.

This is from September...chances are it is the same guy:

Local adult bookstore owner Andrew Inglet discovered as much this month when an indictment charging him with tax evasion was unsealed after his arrest. The three-count indictment alleges that Inglet, the 54-year-old president of East Bay Inc., underreported his income as well as the wages of some of his employees.

For example, in 2002 Inglet reported income of $134,112 when it should have been more than $1.25 million, prosecutors allege. In all, East Bay deprived the government of more than $500,000 in taxes, according to the indictment.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive....id=2007_4429385

• The title was changed to Home At 3 Farnham Park Dr.