Texas Children's Hospital Mark A. Wallace Tower/TMC Parking Garage 16 At 6701 Fannin St.

citykid09

The search and mystery surrounding the implosion of the Crowne Plaza in the Medical Center began after home video showed some sort of figure running inside the doomed structure.

Some thought that moving image was a door swinging shut during the implosion.

Does this mean that there wasn't a second video showing a figure running, but rather somebody thought the door closing somehow looked like a figure running?

Does this mean that there wasn't a second video showing a figure running, but rather somebody thought the door closing somehow looked like a figure running?

they just showed the video a few mins ago. it does look like "something" is moving right to left in one of the rooms.

EDIT: 13 news just showed it too.

Edited by musicman

You sent me a video?

The KHOU link posted by sevfiv says that some people thought they saw a figure running, and others thought it was just a door closing. It sounds to me as if they are talking about one video, just different interpretations of the movement that is seen. And they are possibly talking about the same video that was posted here from YouTube where I think I see a door closing, which was also shown on TV.

I was trying to ask you if the video you saw on TV was the same video from YouTube showing the door closing, or if is this a different (newly released) video that shows a figure running. Or possibly a new video that shows both.

I want to know whether there is only one movement that has been interpreted in different ways, or if there are two different movements (a door closing and a figure running).

You sent me a video?

The KHOU link posted by sevfiv says that some people thought they saw a figure running, and others thought it was just a door closing. It sounds to me as if they are talking about one video, just different interpretations of the movement that is seen. And they are possibly talking about the same video that was posted here from YouTube where I think I see a door closing, which was also shown on TV.

I was trying to ask you if the video you saw on TV was the same video from YouTube showing the door closing, or if is this a different (newly released) video that shows a figure running. Or possibly a new video that shows both.

I want to know whether there is only one movement that has been interpreted in different ways, or if there are two different movements (a door closing and a figure running).

Again, why would i reference the SAME video and bog this thread even more? this is a new video :wacko:

Edited by musicman

People often do strange things that defy logic. That's why I wasn't sure you were really talking about a different video.

Asking somebody to clarify things usually never hurts, unless I'm asking you, then things can get complicated. :D

Edited by Jax

I still haven't seen the video that looks like it shows a person running. I'm surprised it hasn't shown up online somewhere since it was apparently shown on TV. The only "mysterious" movement I've seen so far is the door closing in the YouTube video.

I still haven't seen the video that looks like it shows a person running. I'm surprised it hasn't shown up online somewhere since it was apparently shown on TV. The only "mysterious" movement I've seen so far is the door closing in the YouTube video.

inside edition has the video exclusively. they only let 13 show it only a few times.

Proffessional still action photos were taken by the demolition company during the sequence from count down until after the dust cleared. These photos were viewed by HPD and clearly shows no figures, ghostly or otherwise. I've seen these photos. They are quite clear and precise. You can zoom in at any location and the definition is still good. No ghosts. I'll see if I can download a few of these and post them.

• Like 1

Proffessional still action photos were taken by the demolition company during the sequence from count down until after the dust cleared. These photos were viewed by HPD and clearly shows no figures, ghostly or otherwise. I've seen these photos. They are quite clear and precise. You can zoom in at any location and the definition is still good. No ghosts. I'll see if I can download a few of these and post them.

THANK YOU MCGARRETT FOR YOUR DETAILED SYNOPSIS

Well, I've seen the film and pictures, and as far as I'm concerned, it was just a door that opened or closed as the air rushed through the building, nothing more.

I swear, people see conspiracies in everything these days.

Sounds reasonable ... especially if they still haven't found a body or remains in all the rubble they are (or have) carting off.

• Like 1

Well, I've seen the film and pictures, and as far as I'm concerned, it was just a door that opened or closed as the air rushed through the building, nothing more.

I swear, people see conspiracies in everything these days.

the inside edition video was different. i just spent 30 mins looking for video with no success. here's the story from their website. but no video

• 1 year later...
2351674164_d256e23326.jpg
texas children's hospital, originally uploaded by S. J. Alexander.

We've seen a lot of good cell phone photographs lately, and this is certainly one of them.

Just because you don't have a professional camera doesn't mean you shouldn't be out there shooting and capturing the world around you, like S.J. Alexander did. This picture of the Texas Medical Center was captured on his cell phone.

You can add your photos to the HAIF Flickr pool, too. All are welcome.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 2
  • 1 year later...

Texas Children's Announces New President

https://www.texaschildrens.org/about-us/news/releases/texas-childrens-announces-new-president

HOUSTON (Sept. 22, 2023) - Texas Children’s is pleased to announce the appointment of Debra Feigin Sukin, Ph.D., as the new President of the organization. Sukin will join Texas Children’s on January 8, 2024, and report to Mark A. Wallace, who will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer.

• The title was changed to Texas Children's Hospital Mark Wallace Tower At 6701 Fannin St.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Texas Children's Hospital Mark A. Wallace Tower/TMC Parking Garage 16 At 6701 Fannin St.