Spring Town Center Developments

Chris

Alicia's is high quality, Tex-Mex. Excellent beef fajitas.

Food is great. Comparable to Lupe Tortillas, IMO.

Good! My broker is in that same building. I'm excited!

I'm about tired of Chuy's and I think I've finally gotten tired of Los Cucos. We need some more choices out here.

I love Lupe Tortillas, but the one closest to us (I-45 S) stinks. Literally. Something is wrong with that place. It smells like mold. We end up having to drive to the Shenandoah location just to avoid the smell.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A new low income govt housing is suppose to go up across from the main entrance to windrose on Fm 2920. I know a bunch of people who are trying to write and protest.

The builder gets 1.9 million in tax credit provided to builders for building at risk communities which is defined as communites that were affected by Ike.

They are going to be called Gosling Oak Apts.

http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/multifamily/h...ntiesAppLog.pdf

The sign for this proposed site is actually on 2920 just west of Gosling in the vacant lot next to the Sherman Williams. I still don't like it, but it's better than across from the main entrance to Windrose.

• 1 month later...
Good! My broker is in that same building. I'm excited!

I'm about tired of Chuy's and I think I've finally gotten tired of Los Cucos. We need some more choices out here.

I love Lupe Tortillas, but the one closest to us (I-45 S) stinks. Literally. Something is wrong with that place. It smells like mold. We end up having to drive to the Shenandoah location just to avoid the smell.

when i was building in Fairfield, Alicia's was my staple. love that joint, so glad they are doing well

• 2 weeks later...

when i was building in Fairfield, Alicia's was my staple. love that joint, so glad they are doing well

We drove over to the Cypress location to get a taste of what's coming. Wow, Mi Rancho better watch out! Alicia's is really good. Better than I expected...now if they'll just hurry it up.

• 3 weeks later...

A new Church's Chicken will open this month. It's located at FM 2920 and Falvel in the same shopping center as Subway.

Does anyone know what is going in to the left of Sizzler in that free standing new contruction? Seems like it may be a restaurant, but there is no sign.

Does anyone know what is going in to the left of Sizzler in that free standing new contruction? Seems like it may be a restaurant, but there is no sign.

It's a Spring Creek BBQ. Here's a link to the layout of that Klein Crossing shopping center; a couple of more restaraunts and box stores...

http://milestoneco.com/Klein%20Crossing%20Pads.html

• 1 year later...

NewQuest's website has an updated plan on the Spring Town Center locations on the NE & SE corners of 2920 and Kuykendahl. On the NE lot(Walmart), they have Marshall's, Michaels, Ross, and Petco as future tenants.

On the SE lot(Lowe's), three new restaurants are listed as future tenants. They are Pei Wei, Mooyah's Burgers, and Qdoba Mexican Grill. The last two, I've never heard of. They are mostly in the Dallas area. Hopefully they are good. It's about time we get some new activity in this area! We need some variety out here. Also, the 2-story 24 Hr Fitness that was supposed to go in next to the Lowe's a couple of years ago is now back in the plans.

We'll keep our fingers crossed this time that everything goes through...

Anybody know how Qdoba or Mooyah's are?

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 2

Archived