Will Whoopi Join the Chat Table?

Chris

Rosie Odonell did meet with NBC Producers today in New York to discuss her posibility of hosting The Price is Right. Hate to say it wasn't a rumor. It's just she doesn't seem like the right person.

hmmm it is a CBS show, no wonder she didn't get it.

Other canadits were Drew Carey and another man from this season's Dancing with the Stars (forgot his name, sorry). Rosie just needs her own show again. She likes to be in controll of it all.

Maybe she could try video podcasting. There is this dude out of Canada (George Stromboloupoulous ... or something like that) that has a show, but also an awesome video podcast.

Then she could run her show ... her way.

Rosie Odonell did meet with NBC Producers today in New York to discuss her posibility of hosting The Price is Right. Hate to say it wasn't a rumor. It's just she doesn't seem like the right person.

Er. . .isn't the Price is Right CBS owned???

Er. . .isn't the Price is Right CBS owned???

Dunno ... Can't even remember the last time I watched 'daytime' television. Usually if/when I am home during the day, the television is off, or closed caption on some news station or Discovery or Food TV company channel.

Makes you wonder if any TV station wants Rosie. Does she have a 2nd career to fall back on? She is just not that interesting. or funny. or...

Just like she says, she doesn't "Need a job", so apparently she has plenty of money to fall back on. I tend to agree that she does. I have to say that I think Rosie does alot of great charity work, it just doesn't give her the right to abuse her fame and hijack a TV show with her politico propaganda, especially when she shares TV time with other folks, that can damage their careers, however short that career may be.

Put Kathy Griffin in there and you will still have someone making crazy comments , but without the political agenda and get your 400k "view"-ers back at the same time. Remember girls, she is a friend of Rosie.

how many of those viewers were watching because of the growing controversy surrounding her comments? i have not watched the view since she left; however, it isn't because i'm fond of her. i watched because of the simmering conflict between her and elisabeth. when it hit the fan and the aftermath wained, i was done with it. we have yet to see if she is a hot commodity or just hot air.

• 1 month later...

Barbara Walters announced today on "The View" that Whoopi Goldberg will be the new Co-Host Moderator starting the day after Labor Day. I think the choice was right but Sherri Shepherd was very funny and would have also made an excellent choice.

I thought Whoopi was gonna take Star's place and Sherri was gonna take Rosie's place. So it's just Whoopi alone now?

I guess so, I would also like to see Sherri, she was so funny. I think one reason for Barbara picking Whoopi was because of her name and it being another big person like Rosie.

• 1 month later...

Archived