Weirdest Thing(s) You've Seen

houstonmacbro

During a trip to Trinidad, I stepped outside to the sound of a pack of dogs chasing after two other dogs. It took a while for my eyes to make out what I was actually seeing...

The two dogs being pursued were male and female, butt to butt, with the female dog dragging the male dog behind her. Apparently, the two were doing the deed when the other dogs started to attack. The female took off, but the male was still "locked-in" and was flipped backwards, only to be dragged behind her as she took off across the parking lot. I still remember the poor look at that male dog's face...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two dogs being pursued were male and female, butt to butt, with the female dog dragging the male dog behind her. Apparently, the two were doing the deed when the other dogs started to attack. The female took off, but the male was still "locked-in" and was flipped backwards, only to be dragged behind her as she took off across the parking lot. I still remember the poor look at that male dog's face...

I knew a dog's "getting down" story would pop up.

A few years ago me and a friend were waiting for the light to chage at Dowling and Leeland at the height of rush hour. There were about 10 cars behind us and many were passing through the intersection but they were slowing down to see some thing. There were 2 dogs engaging in carnal knowledge right there in broad daylight. There were about 6 others waiting in line! The funniest part was there were about 4 kids from the area throwing rocks and shouting for them to break it up! The were snickering at the same time but everyone slowing down was too I'm sure. I was like damn the pups look like they should just take a ticket and wait until thier numbers called! The exhibition continues as we sped off I could see the crowd growing behind us. :lol:

If we ever have a thread about Weirdest Thing(s) You've Done, then this is it:

Spafish-002a.jpg

I went to a spa in Southeast Asia where part of the treatment involved putting your feet into a tank where thousands of fish swarm all over you and eat all of the dead skin off of them. You sit on a wooden plank and put your feet in the warm water and at first everything seems normal. Then from out of the corner of your eye you see them coming! There must be 2,000 of them in a swarm. Not a school -- it looks like a swarm. And then there's a feeding frenzy, and the meal is your little piggies!

It doesn't hurt. It feels like plunging your feet in 7Up, and the fish are "trained" to stop eating when they get to living skin. I must say they did a really good job. My normally nasty and crusty-looking feet felt and looked 20 years younger.

Spafish-006a.jpg

Spafish-007a.jpg

Yes, these are my feet.

There were actually two tanks. One with African fish (the tank I was in), and the other with Turkish fish, which are supposed to be tamer.

Yes, these are my feet.

There were actually two tanks. One with African fish (the tank I was in), and the other with Turkish fish, which are supposed to be tamer.

Maybe they have a foot fetish? :lol:

At least a pirahna didn't slip in.

I went to a spa in Southeast Asia where part of the treatment involved putting your feet into a tank where thousands of fish swarm all over you and eat all of the dead skin off of them.

i had never heard of this until a few weeks ago when it was on Ugly betty. supposedly people that have foot fetishes are all over this.

Weird stories start coming to mind.

When I was a teenager I worked at Sam's Club and this much older lady we worked with told us one day she came home and found her house had been broken into. The door had actually been kicked it. She had a neighbor go in with her to be safe. As they went through the house it seemed all in order, until she got to her bedroom. All the drawers were popped open and all the clothes was tossed around everywhere. She only had costume jewelry and it was untouched and even some money she had in a drawer was there.

Guess what was missing? All of her undies, bras and everything even hose. Now we are talking about a 60+ overweight woman. Not a 20 year old gorgeous lady.

Desperate Living. :wacko:

Spafish-002a.jpg

I went to a spa in Southeast Asia where part of the treatment involved putting your feet into a tank where thousands of fish swarm all over you and eat all of the dead skin off of them. You sit on a wooden plank and put your feet in the warm water and at first everything seems normal. Then from out of the corner of your eye you see them coming! There must be 2,000 of them in a swarm. Not a school -- it looks like a swarm. And then there's a feeding frenzy, and the meal is your little piggies!

It doesn't hurt. It feels like plunging your feet in 7Up, and the fish are "trained" to stop eating when they get to living skin. I must say they did a really good job. My normally nasty and crusty-looking feet felt and looked 20 years younger.

Spafish-006a.jpg

Spafish-007a.jpg

Yes, these are my feet.

That is weird, but kinda neat too. I wonder if they pinch when they nibble away the flesh, or is it pretty much a non-sensory event?

That is weird, but kinda neat too. I wonder if they pinch when they nibble away the flesh, or is it pretty much a non-sensory event?

You feel it. It's like having your feet in seltzer. Not a pinch so much as a nibble.

Speaking of water and fish, I was telling my ex earlier today about my roachman story that I previously posted. He reminded me of a time we went to Galveston and stayed at the San Luis hotel. We were sitting on our balcony having cocktails and looking down at the poeple at the pool. I saw what I thought was a girl with two heads. I wondered if I was just not seeing well or my mind was creating some kind of optical illusion so I tol dmy ex to look and see if that was really what I was seeing. He looked and sure enough this girl or these girls were probably 12 or 13. They were in a bikini and walking around the pool and swimming. Two arms, two legs and two heads! No abnormalities.

So the next day we were at the pool and there they were. I really wanted to talk to them, not in a rude way or disrespectful, but just found it unique. I'm sure people avoid them and just stare. I was just really curious who has control over what body parts, who makes decisions, etc.

Anyway, the bikini thing was pretty shocking.

Speaking of water and fish, I was telling my ex earlier today about my roachman story that I previously posted. He reminded me of a time we went to Galveston and stayed at the San Luis hotel. We were sitting on our balcony having cocktails and looking down at the poeple at the pool. I saw what I thought was a girl with two heads. I wondered if I was just not seeing well or my mind was creating some kind of optical illusion so I tol dmy ex to look and see if that was really what I was seeing. He looked and sure enough this girl or these girls were probably 12 or 13. They were in a bikini and walking around the pool and swimming. Two arms, two legs and two heads! No abnormalities.

So the next day we were at the pool and there they were. I really wanted to talk to them, not in a rude way or disrespectful, but just found it unique. I'm sure people avoid them and just stare. I was just really curious who has control over what body parts, who makes decisions, etc.

Anyway, the bikini thing was pretty shocking.

Maybe these girls were the Hensel twins. They have appeared on a program on the Learning Chanel. More information about them and their condition is available at the following site. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel>

I just check that out. This could very well be them because they would be the same age. This was about 2 years ago. The picture is of them when they were young. The one on the right side faced inward a bit like they do in the picture. It had to be them.

Thanks for the info! It was a really interesting but strange thing to see.

How could I forget with all this hotel talk? In the late 80's my new bride and I went to Disney World in Florida for our honeymoon. We stayed in the honeymoon suite of one of their top-line resort hotels in the Disney World complex. The honeymoon suite was ridiculously expensive but hey, it was our honeymoon, right? Anyway, we weren't really all that impressed with the hotel so we decided after a day or two to move to a cheaper hotel in the Orlando area. We were packing up and, in checking the chest of drawers for anything we might have left, we discovered a white plastic bag. Inside was...wait for it...soft velvet rope and an assortment of sex toys. No, they weren't ours! I am absolutely not kidding. My wife was really grossed out, I just thought it was funny.

Latest weird story.

That creepy guy that they keep bringing up in the news that keeps slipping into families bedrooms at night?

Whats the deal there? Did this guy like not have a teddy bear as a child or something? The 1st time I heard it sounded insane but there have been numerous reports they said. My question is how on earth could a person not know someone is standing next to the bed? I could understand if one person couldn't be aware but two?

This woman said her and her husband were unaware. They must hibernate like bears to not notice something is amiss. Either that or they take hardcore sleeping pills. Even more bizarre is they stated that he actually got in the bed and cuddled? SCARY! This tops the weird stories for me, sorry folks. :wacko:

I sleep like the dead and do not take sleeping pills. That said, a whole party could be going on in the room and I'd probably not hear it.

That reminds me of a hilarious moment years ago at a party. It was a Halloween party I and several people attended. There were many people pouring in and out of the house in full costume. There happended to be a make-up tray nearby. This guy passed out on the sofa face up. One girl grabbed the make-up tray and went to work on him. She did the eyelashes, someone else did the red lips (heavy), etc. He awakens and everyone is busting up laughing. He thinks he is the life of the party and starts walking around mingling, boozing unware mind you of his latest Loreal touch up. He looked like a plastered Tammy Faye Baker. The whole place was in hysterics. My ribs were hurting.

Don't go to any Halloween partys houmacbro! :lol:

That reminds me of a hilarious moment years ago at a party. It was a Halloween party I and several people attended. There were many people pouring in and out of the house in full costume. There happended to be a make-up tray nearby. This guy passed out on the sofa face up. One girl grabbed the make-up tray and went to work on him. She did the eyelashes, someone else did the red lips (heavy), etc. He awakens and everyone is busting up laughing. He thinks he is the life of the party and starts walking around mingling, boozing unware mind you of his latest Loreal touch up. He looked like a plastered Tammy Faye Baker. The whole place was in hysterics. My ribs were hurting.

Don't go to any Halloween partys houmacbro! :lol:

Yeah, Loreal looks aweful on me!

Oh, here's one where you really had to be there to believe it. I was standing behind a very large woman in the checkout line at Kroger. She was wearing a summer dress of some lightweight material. Without warning, she loudly expelled a huge quantity of gas, and the force was such as to cause the dress to flutter in the breeze! She continued to stand there looking straight ahead as if nothing had happened.

I quickly changed lines.

sorry to bring this up from the dead, but this story cracked me up!!! LOL. i'm a visual oriented person i could just imagine this whole thing, LOL

she loudly expelled a huge quantity of gas, and the force was such to cause the dress to flutter in the breeze!

:lol::lol::lol: it fluttered "in the breeze" :lol::lol:

sorry to bring this up from the dead, but this story cracked me up!!! LOL. i'm a visual oriented person i could just imagine this whole thing, LOL

:lol::lol::lol: it fluttered "in the breeze" :lol::lol:

I had to take 2 advils after reading that one. I pity the poor cashier that had to endure the aftermath. Probably had to go into therapy after that event.

• 1 month later...

Driving down 610 and looking at where Astroworld USED to be. Just a huge flat empty area with one bulldozer just sputtering along.

Only reminder was the crossover bridge with original globe lamps. All traces and colors of the park are gone from the bridge. Its just a dull all white color leading into nothing. Just like out of the Twilight Zone. Very weird/depressing.

• 1 month later...

One day this cracked out woman was attempting to board the Metro bus, normal procedure right? Only problem is that her breasts were hanging out of the literal strings that had obviously lost the fight to hold them in. The bus driver denied her entry.

Also, once a dude pissed on himself on the bus and then moved and left the little puddle there.

• 2 months later...

I was stuck on I-45N headed south from The Woodlands yesterday and there was some major accident that shut down southbound traffic for about an hour. There was a pickup next to me and I could see it had two guys in it. One of the dudes started going crazy and shouting and I looked at the passenger who appeared to be kneeling down doing 'something'. I imagine he was pissing (as we'd been stopped for about 40 minutes at that point) and the driver couldn't believe it.

I was stuck on I-45N headed south from The Woodlands yesterday and there was some major accident that shut down southbound traffic for about an hour. There was a pickup next to me and I could see it had two guys in it. One of the dudes started going crazy and shouting and I looked at the passenger who appeared to be kneeling down doing 'something'. I imagine he was pissing (as we'd been stopped for about 40 minutes at that point) and the driver couldn't believe it.

At my first college, most of the students lived at least 400 miles away, so I knew more than a few people who would start out the trip home for a holiday with a big bottle of Gatorade, and a couple of hundred miles later find a secondary use for the container before launching it out the window.

Note to travelers: Do not recycle anything you find along I-80 in Pennsylvania.

At my first college, most of the students lived at least 400 miles away, so I knew more than a few people who would start out the trip home for a holiday with a big bottle of Gatorade, and a couple of hundred miles later find a secondary use for the container before launching it out the window.

Note to travelers: Do not recycle anything you find along I-80 in Pennsylvania.

..or drink it.

LOL

Niche, my goodness, are you from South Texas? Got lost going fishing at Choke Canyon? That's a long stretch of old-timey blacktop.

More south than you know. Spent 10 years in McAllen; never lived there, just visiting.

But it was my favorite way to access the Rio Grande Valley. Between about Jourdanton and the Starr County line, excluding a handful of small towns, just good pavement, little traffic, and no police. I had a great time cruising at about 110 mph, oftentimes in the left lane for no particular reason. One time, on a clear night with a full moon, I pulled over, turned off my lights, and just waited for five or ten minutes until my eyes adjusted, and then I drove a good thirty minutes until I came to the next town, lights out.

Archived