Comedians

TJones

I have a feeling this topic is never ending.

Kathy Griffith is a riot! She breaks me up in to a million pieces!

and I know Rosey was once considered a comic but nothing tops her and The Don attacking each other!

Jay Leno is alright but the credit goes to the writers as with most comics!

Now here is a group of psycho's that can never be matched and of course it's good old Canadian talent, my favorites of all time the cast from SCTV! get the DVDs and strap yourself down!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_City_Television

sctv2.jpg

• 1 month later...

George Lopez is funny, well his stand up is :) i think you prob. have to be Mexican or Mexican-American to get his jokes.

his latest cd "El mas Chingon' had me cracking up cuz it's oh so true, lol..

Dane cook is now not funny at all. i'll admit i did like the first cd of the retaliation set but after that it was all down hill.

Carlos mencia. i dont know what it is, but for some reason i don't like his stand-up but i saw season one of his show on comedy central and thought that was pretty funny. although it is racial and stereotypical it doesn't bother me. i crack up at that stuff all the time. i didn't see season 2 or 3 so for all i know it could have gone down hill too

dave chapelle was ok. i rented block party and probably spent 80% of the movie fast forwarding through the movie. documentary whatever that was.

soul plane, LOL, now that is a funny movie....if ur in to comedy about stereotypes.

Edited by TexasArchitect

Nothing will ever beat these two jokers. I have loved Phyllis since childhood, especially at the height of her career in mid/late 60's. The outrageous hairdo's, cigarette holder, mini skirts & "Fang" routine were killer.

Bob was beyond outrageous and always had a hip angle at comedy. He is missed.

diller-hope.jpg

Edited by Vertigo58

Love Dave Chappelle. I saw George Carlin in Vegas back in 97 and he was the funniest mofo ya ever saw, OMG, I was dying. Don't like Ellen's stand-up necessarily, but I LOVE the characters she plays and I enjoy watching her show.

I saw the unedited version of Eddie Murphy's "RAW" not too long ago, and it is still funny as heck, but not nearly as funny as watching Bill Cosby's "Himself". I can remember my dad watching that and losing his mind laughing.

Dennis Miller is a freaking genius.

Dave Chappelle holds it down as one of the funniest. "I'm rich b**ch!" Block Party was good tho.

Dave_chappelle.jpg

I was feeling Bernie Mac back in the day especially in the Original Kings of Comedy. But when he got his own show on Fox, he got less funny after the first season.

berniemac.jpg

IMO, the most unfunny comedians ever are:

Bill%20Cosby.jpg

cast.jpg

Not feelin his corny-ass jokes

^ i don't know who that lady is in that pic, but just the pic alone is funny, lol

i'll see if netflix has those and add it to my que. i love watching a good stand up routine :)

TexArch, that is Phyllis Diller. She was pretty cooky in her day.

I find Cosby to be funnier than Bernie Mac myself, I liked D.J. Hughley, he was kind of a "black" Don Rickles.

One of my favorites is Triumph, the insult comic dog. He freakin' kills me, his Star Wars "freaks in line" bit was and is one of The funniest things I have ever seen.

triumph.jpg

Edited by TJones

• 5 weeks later...