Granite Westchase II: Office Building At Beltway 8 And Richmond Ave.

Ethanra

Another crane went up in the city yesterday. I believe thats close to the 30 for the city limits. Not to bad for a city that supposely nothing gets built...

This crane is a block east of the beltway on the north side of Richmond - Does anyone have an idea of what is getting built?

Another crane went up in the city yesterday. I believe thats close to the 30 for the city limits. Not to bad for a city that supposely nothing gets built...

This crane is a block east of the beltway on the north side of Richmond - Does anyone have an idea of what is getting built?

My guess would be Granite Properties 14 story office tower to be called Granite Tower II or something like that...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Afriend is buying a TH on Walnut Bend and Richmond. Owner claims City contacted her and told her of new development of Riverwalk type area along bayou and a Galleria 2 mall. Hadn't heard of this thought I'd see if anyone else has. Thanks! -redant

• The title was changed to Granite Westchase II: Office Building At Richmond & The Beltway
  • The title was changed to Granite Westchase II: Office Building At Beltway 8 And Richmond Ave.

Archived