Strange Looking HAIF

editor

I just figured out we can rate each other, it is a good way to recognize those that really contribute good information to the site, but you can also rate people low if they simply are NVA. :ph34r:

If you are curious, it is simple, just go into the person's profile photo and under it you will see the section called "rating" that the stars will highlight as you move your mouse cursor over the name. :)

All you do is just click the amount of stars you think that person deserves. ;)

2h87lsy.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just figured out we can rate each other, it is a good way to recognize those that really contribute good information to the site, but you can also rate people low if they simply are NVA. :ph34r:

If you are curious, it is simple, just go into the person's profile photo and under it you will see the section called "rating" that the stars will highlight as you move your mouse cursor over the name. :)

All you do is just click the amount of stars you think that person deserves. ;)

2h87lsy.jpg

You should probably rate yourself higher than that.

I can't click on the options thingie, but everything else works fine. Are you going to put the Haify Christmas back up? Or are we forever Invision Power Board?

I see the Haify Christmas try emptying your browser cache

The new software seems to have quite a few bugs in it.

Apparently the registration system was borked, so no one could register for most of today and yesterday.

Right now, the only issues I'm aware of are the Options and Ratings drop-down boxes and a couple of other drop-downs in the user profile page. Customer service is pretty slow since they outsourced it to England.

Yeah Puma spent 17 minutes going around to all the people he has issues with, giving them low ratings on the new rating toy in your profile. According to the time stamp, me and TJ were his first victims. But he likes Marty gave Marty 5 stars. ROTHFLMO. Typical playground banter, and then this:

If we had a sixth star, you know I'd be after it. But we both know we can't rate ourselves, but nmainguy hooked me up with my first rating, thank you man! :)

This is comical, I'm just waiting on the campaign ads next, "Save Puma's dwindling ratings", might we take up a collection for some tissue. That sixth star is slipping away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOROTF.gif

Right now, the only issues I'm aware of are the Options and Ratings drop-down boxes and a couple of other drop-downs in the user profile page. Customer service is pretty slow since they outsourced it to England.

Are we ever going to be able to rate topics, too, or is that only going to be restricted to administrators and moderators?

I also noticed that the pull down menu that we use to have under the number of pages is not functioning as well.

So if we have 153 members and we want to use it, like we did previous to the upgrade, we were able to input a number, but now it is simply inactive when you click on it. You have to individually click on each numbered page to search.

I keep on having to log on to HAIF manually. For some reason, none of the three computers that I most commonly use to access HAIF is able to automatically log me in.

Any idea what's going on?

I also seemed to get "timed out", and it automatcally logs me off, that is something new too.

With regards to your issue Niche, I even click on the "check box" to remember me, and it never retains the information.

I keep on having to log on to HAIF manually. For some reason, none of the three computers that I most commonly use to access HAIF is able to automatically log me in.

Any idea what's going on?

There's a couple of new settings I'll tweak. Let me know if it doesn't improve.

i noticed on the options menu in a profile, there is a link to member's display name history...were we ever, or have we been able to change that?

Users can't on their own. But occasionally I've had to change a user's name when it's been too long or inappropriate.

I haven't tried most of the options (yet), but it seems that it's not that PocketPC friendly, I have to constantly login everytime I go to the website. :(

Otherwise, I think it's great. :)

Hmmm.. It works well with Symbian phones. At least running Opera. What browser are you using?

Why do some posts have replies yet no views? Is that because everyone who viewed has replied?

It take a bit for the server to update the latests information, there is a bit of a lag regarding the views, I have noticed that too, but that is the only explaination I can come up with.

And why do some posts not have those yellow arrows that allow you to see the last unread message?

Unread posts that have been recently responded too, but you have not read them yet, I believe.

Archived