Residential Development - 5220 Lawndale St.

28 minutes ago, ljchou said:

Permit says construction of 38 single family residences so you won some brand new townhomes!

https://gray-wood.com/homes/

They can walk to Coral Sword and hear all of the nightly gunshots south telephone has to offer. Did I mention the dual tracks? toot toot.

I'm actually envious they can walk to Coral Sword. 

and when trains aren't stopped on the tracks they can walk to the new BBQ place, or Kickin' Kombucha. both pretty good things.

I lived at Telephone and Lawndale for 13 years (in May I moved down Lawndale about a mile), the area has changed so much in that time, it's gotten better in most respects, but in others (gunshots) it's gotten worse. I think this is an issue everywhere though, and I'm still very happy to live in the East End.

I also think the higher volume of higher value places will help with the gunshot thing, I think they'll be more likely to reach out to the constable, or other people who can respond to that stuff.

Edited by samagon
  • Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 11:00 AM, samagon said:

and when trains aren't stopped on the tracks they can walk to the new BBQ place, or Kickin' Kombucha. both pretty good things.

I lived at Telephone and Lawndale for 13 years (in May I moved down Lawndale about a mile), the area has changed so much in that time, it's gotten better in most respects, but in others (gunshots) it's gotten worse. I think this is an issue everywhere though, and I'm still very happy to live in the East End.

I also think the higher volume of higher value places will help with the gunshot thing, I think they'll be more likely to reach out to the constable, or other people who can respond to that stuff.

I've been near Lantrip for five years and the gunshots have definitely been way worse for the past 18 months or so; back around Feb it seemed like we were hearing them 2-3x/week. It's been a little quieter lately, thankfully.

9 hours ago, linearmovement said:

I've been near Lantrip for five years and the gunshots have definitely been way worse for the past 18 months or so; back around Feb it seemed like we were hearing them 2-3x/week. It's been a little quieter lately, thankfully.

uttizwkxd2n31.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• The title was changed to 5220 Lawndale St.
  • The title was changed to Residential Development - 5220 Lawndale St.