Sign in to follow this  
EastEndHeritage

2603 Navigation

Great find, I used to walk by the place that was there before all the time (I believe it was a salon with coffee) but never went in for coffee because of the salon portion. I'll check this out once it's open for sure. 

Edited by I'm Not a Robot

Scheduled to open "November 2019, hopefully" according to their website.

Their website is a bit improved since last time.

• Like 1

The website says Oso Coffee is scheduled to open in January 2020 and there's an ad on their instagram page for a Bike + Dog event at the shop on January 25. Does anyone know if they've opened yet and/or been by to check it out?

@linearmovement they're not open yet. I reached out last week and they said "not yet but getting close". Their instagram shows that they're still working on internal build and remodel. I'm assuming it'll be a month or two more at least.

IG: @oso.coffee

Edited by ljchou
  • Like 1

Ran into the owners of Oso. He told me they are still "about a month away" from opening (Rona hasn't really affected them in that regard).

That said, he said they are doing weekly "soft openings" every Saturday from 9am-2pm. Puppers welcome.

• Like 2