Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of weird things on tops of building, the HoJo Spire (now Red Carpet Inn) is listing worse these days. That orange tile roof needs work too.

maybe we should return and commemorate its list like the leaning tower of pisa.

Go ahead and vent. I watched it and was stunned at this weeks vote. :(

I'll point out the obvious first. Brooke should have been gone. Not only was her false start not brave, it was a little embarrassing and she didn't sound all that great anyway. She's a poor man's Sheryl Crow.

Two: I'm perplexed as to why Syesha continues to be in the bottom when she's one of the best and most consistent talents there. Top three/four pure singers in the competition. The only reason I can figure out why she's not getting votes is because she's 'predictable,' except that she predictably knocks it out of the park each week.

Syesha hating has been my number one pet peeve. I was gonna boycott the show had she been voted off this week. I could go on and on about the other contestants, but I'll save that only if this discussion has legs.

I'll point out the obvious first. Brooke should have been gone. Not only was her false start not brave, it was a little embarrassing and she didn't sound all that great anyway. She's a poor man's Sheryl Crow.

Two: I'm perplexed as to why Syesha continues to be in the bottom when she's one of the best and most consistent talents there. Top three/four pure singers in the competition. The only reason I can figure out why she's not getting votes is because she's 'predictable,' except that she predictably knocks it out of the park each week.

Syesha hating has been my number one pet peeve. I was gonna boycott the show had she been voted off this week. I could go on and on about the other contestants, but I'll save that only if this discussion has legs.

To me, all but 2 performed horribly. They had a chance to REALLY show what they can do as far as show their emotion and failed. You can imagine most aren't going to even get to step on a Broadway stage anymore.

I TIVO'd past Brook after the first few bars, because she wasn't doing a good job. I think she's one of the better singers, just doing a bad job in selecting songs. that kid needs to go, though.

Cheese: disgusting but at the same time good.

I feel kinda the same way - I stopped buying/eating cheese for the most part about four months ago, but lately I have been all about the chips and queso (a la Adobe or Tacos a Go-Go) or fancy cheese/wine (a la Dolce Vita).

After not eating it for so long, it was good but gross.

Hmmmmmm.....I'm feeling a return visist.

I wonder if Sandra the Bartender has missed us?

Count me in - I am sure she'll welcome a visit!

Cheese: disgusting but at the same time good.

The same can be said of Bacon and Blondes.

Hmmmmmm.....I'm feeling a return visit.

I wonder if Sandra the Bartender has missed us?

I'm down for that as well. I'm sure she misses Crunchy too.

....information on adult basketball leagues for the Spring/Woodlands area?

That sounds wrong in my medically entertained mind.

i just drove by there. seems the spire is being held up by a guide wire. We better get there soon.

Looks like we have a date at the Happy Days for this Saturday, 8. With any luck, the spire will not topple while we're inside.

Sev, you still in, I hope?

Come one, come all. Repeat offenders expected.......and first timers very much encouraged. I'm painting all day Saturday so I'll be thirsty :) .

Looks like we have a date at the Happy Days for this Saturday, 8. With any luck, the spire will not topple while we're inside.

Sev, you still in, I hope?

Come one, come all. Repeat offenders expected.......and first timers very much encouraged. I'm painting all day Saturday so I'll be thirsty :) .

I'll be there!

Would love to join..... Unfortunately I`m posting from the beautiful Bogota and won`t be back until next week.

Have fun and I`m sure Sandra and her cat will be very happy to see the HAIF crew back.

Would love to join..... Unfortunately I`m posting from the beautiful Bogota and won`t be back until next week.

Have fun and I`m sure Sandra and her cat will be very happy to see the HAIF crew back.

OK, but next time around we'll need stories about Bogota!

Why do I like the burning sensation of dark colas going down my throat? I can't think of any other food or drinks that do this, and I like it.

Try pouring coke on chicken liver. Freak out.

Didn't taco Bell used to make tostada's????

I swear they did and I used to work there. I was just in a tostado mood the other day and thought of that.

TOSTADA - chrisy flat shell, cheese, lettuce, tomatos, beans hot, crunchy..... :P

Swallowing large chunks of ice whole is also a nice sensation.

NewMND:

Fast-food seafood (LJS, Captain D's), yay or nay?

LJS is way too greasy. I always joke that you don't need to order a drink with your meal, because you can just suck the grease out of the food instead. I haven't had Captain D's in a very long time.

I can't say I've ever done that on purpose...maybe when I was a kid? It was like a sniff of death for about half a second.

I still cant believe I used to like the whiff of a city bus exhaust fume passing by while a kid in downtown. I felt as if I were in NYC. :wacko::lol:

Archived