Sign in to follow this  
BigFootsSocks

St.Arnolds Expansion

BigFootsSocks    2738

I can't figure out how to download pics from the latest Planning Commission Agenda, but it looks like St.Arnolds is planning a massive expansion next to their current facilities.

They will be adding a Restaurant and Beer Garden.

Edited by BigFootsSocks
  • Like 2

Purdueenginerd    718

I wonder if they'll be increasing production at the plant as well. They seem to have been doing well for the last few years. Should be pretty cool place. 

IronTiger    721

Looks like the space was 2104 Lyons, Zone One Auto Storage, was a towing company that has since moved to another location. It also looks like the other building on the site is still standing for now.

cspwal    1801

Was there earlier this week, and there is a mural on the building across the street

j_cuevas713    904
9 hours ago, IronTiger said:

Looks like the space was 2104 Lyons, Zone One Auto Storage, was a towing company that has since moved to another location. It also looks like the other building on the site is still standing for now.

Interesting. I got towed by that comapny once. Craphole place to go to in the middle of the night. Glad this area is changing for the better. Regardless of the name, Hennessy Park is a good spot for some basketball too. 

• Like 1

Purdueenginerd    718

off topic, but I was near St Arnolds the other day and I saw a parking garage randomly under construction a few blocks away. It seems so isolated I wasnt sure what its purpose was--- Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Edited by Purdueenginerd

Nole23    1325
3 minutes ago, Purdueenginerd said:

off topic, but I was near St Arnolds the other day and I saw a parking garage randomly under construction a few blocks away. It seems so isolated I wasnt sure what its purpose was--- Anyone know what I'm referring to?

The Hardy Yards development

• Like 1

H-Town Man    1931

I wonder how the re-routing of I-45 will affect this intoxitopia they are building. Like the expansion, reminds me of the beer halls in Munich.

Houston19514    2160
26 minutes ago, H-Town Man said:

I wonder how the re-routing of I-45 will affect this intoxitopia they are building. Like the expansion, reminds me of the beer halls in Munich.

The current re-routing plans would not affect St. Arnoldville.

• Like 2