Home At 3702 Merrick St

flipper

I think if you don't pay extra to buy it they are going to come and move it off the property just so you can't have it. :D Unless this listing is for more than one adjacent parcels and they'll throw in the one one with house on it for 95K more... otherwise who knows?

This property has been on the market forever, for that neighborhood. He had it listed at $499. That's crazy for that lot. I see he finally went down in price but it should go for no more than $380ish. That's the going rate. Usually, if a property is priced right in that neighborhood, it'll sell in a matter of hours.

I think if you don't pay extra to buy it they are going to come and move it off the property just so you can't have it. :D Unless this listing is for more than one adjacent parcels and they'll throw in the one one with house on it for 95K more... otherwise who knows?

That might not be far off - it could be that they're planning on salvaging a lot of the material - copper, panel doors, doorknobs, radiators, other hardware, a/c unit - and if you don't pay extra you don't get those things. Seems like he could have been a bit more clear and up front about it, but that has to be it - they must be planning on taking some stuff with them if someone doesn't pay up for the higher price.

We once offered on a home in Boulevard Oaks where the lady resident wanted right of refusal on any subsequent alterations to the landscaping. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Walked by what I thought was your flip on Sugar Hill--place looks grand. I love Tanglewood!

We once offered on a home in Boulevard Oaks where the lady resident wanted right of refusal on any subsequent alterations to the landscaping. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I could maybe possibly understand somebody wanting that for removal of significant trees on the property...but not the landscaping in general.

I could maybe possibly understand somebody wanting that for removal of significant trees on the property...but not the landscaping in general.

Yeah, it wasn't even like she had a pair of stellar oaks--it was just a cacophanous amateurish collection of "exotic" plants. It was a cute house, though. We were about 20% apart on price, but she eventually sold for less than our initial offer!

When the listing agent, whose son was married to the owner's daughter, wasn't above calling the seller "crazy", I knew we had a real :wacko: on our hands...

• The title was changed to Home At 3702 Merrick St

Archived