Debra Duncan TV Show

KimberlySayWhat

• 1 month later...
When she actually had a figure and normal hair, (Unlike the cheesey Jheri curl she has now!)
She has ballooned quite a bit.
Maybe it is the bloating from cramps. :unsure:
Actually, she had a kid a few years ago and didn't lose the weight (and I don't suppose the morning show being catered by the Kolache Factory helps that either! :P )

"Sometimes it's hard to be a woman" - Tammy Wynett

jeez...I've seen kinder jackals on Animal Planet.

Yeah, she has battled with weight for a minute. Not sure it's a a little meat on the bones is a bad thing in general (at least I don't mind), but when the news reporter norm is to be slim and svelte, problems arise.

Elma Barrera (spelling?) is beefy, but seems to be loved and respected so I think Houstonians don't really care much.

Yeah, she has battled with weight for a minute. Not sure it's a a little meat on the bones is a bad thing in general (at least I don't mind), but when the news reporter norm is to be slim and svelte, problems arise.

Elma Barrera (spelling?) is beefy, but seems to be loved and respected so I think Houstonians don't really care much.

i think it's the time frame that she gained the weight that makes it so obvious. elma's been here over 30 yrs and did it over time. i stumbled on one of the old reruns on monday 13.2 i think and my mom sure did say something.

• 1 year later...

Today on Oprah, Deborah Duncan appeared via satellite from Eleanor Tinsley Park (Allen Parkway).

She and a group of dancers joined Oprah in doing the Cha Cha Slide. Very cute. and a nice shot of the skyline.

I rolled my eyes when KHOU reported "A NEW dance craze is sweeping Houston!" NEW? Hardly! The Cha Cha Slide's been around for at least 10 years. What's next? "Coming up next on Channel 11, check out this new little diddy called the Foxtrot!" :rolleyes:

• The title was changed to Debra Duncan TV Show

Archived