Obscure HAIFers.

Guest danax

In honor of our ongoing, HAIFy birthday celebrations, I thought I'd dig up some of the folks who are a part of our family but who we hardly ever hear from. Some you'll recognize as regulars but, with over 3000 people who've made the leap from "guest" to member, you have to wonder why so many hardly ever participate. And the names....While scanning the membership list, it became apparent that certain suffixes are popular, such as "guy" (capitalization mine).

Bellaire Guy, Bryan Guy, Downtown Guy, Heights Guy, Drumguy8800, FirestopGuy, GardenOaksGuy, HoustonGuy02, Htownguy, KatyGuy, Laguy, Laguy77, MidtownGuy, Montroseguys, NewGuy, Nmainguy, RCGuy, RealtorGuy, ScharpeStGuy, SharpstownGuy, SixthWardGuy,SmartGuy, T-GroveGuy, TexasGuy06, TheFireGuy, TheMidtownGuy, Travel_Guy73, TwnHomeGuy, WestGuy, WestGuy76, WestGrayGuy, WindowGuy.

And of course, the girls and chicks:

DSNGRL, Dsngr_grl, Desnggrl, City Girl, 20s Girl, Dreamgirl, ExDallasGirl, GalleriaGirl, GirlyGrl, Heights_Girl, Heightsgirl, Homegirl, KatyGirl, Modgirl, NumbersGirl, PaperGirl, RocketGirl24, RollerGirl, SfaGirl, TheCaveGirl, TopazGirl55, WordGirl, CrownChick05, HeightsChic, HomelessChick, Htowngirl, IdylwoodChick, MusuemChick, RockChick, SmithChic, SoftballChick, TheWingChick, WiccaChick

And the youngsters:

Bellaire Kid, CityKid09, Cortina Kidd, Htownkid, Heynowkid, KleinKid, PrinceSt_Kid, SoakyKid, SquatterKid, Grocery Boy, FoghornBoy,hstnprepboy, JohnnyBoy, TheGoldenBoy,TommyBoy444, TroyBoy, Lost Child, NewYorkRunaway. (Wondering if I should call CPS for the last two... :unsure: )

Maybe not since we've got lots of parental guidance:

Daddy Jr., Mama, Mom22Blessings, Momster, Momof2, PixelPackinMama, Poodlemama, WoodlandsMom, Granny, HeightsFamily.

Along with members of the military to protect us:

Captain Hookem, Captain Impossible, Captain Sensible, Capt. Awacs, LTAwacs, MajorD, Sargento03.

And a few esteemed members of the community and famous figures:

FedexPope, GenghisKhan, GovernorAggie, HilaryforPrez, King of Katy, MayorMcCheese, Sam_Houston, SamHouston, Sinatra, TheJudge, ThePrez, VillageIdiot, WyattEarp.

And a handful of celestials:

Dark Angel, Heights Angel, SaintRocco, TheSaint9, Hellbilly, Hellraiser, Hellsfuzzy, GoodWitch, MyEvilTwin.

And some who seem obsessed with food or drink:

FandangoEggplant, Fierce Pancake, FlamingYak, Green tea, Hard Cheese, JelloJoy, Pepper, TBone, SyxxBeers, Vegemite, BringThaiFood, NeedThaiFood.

And a few general goofball types:

Correction Fluid,

Captain Hookem, Captain Impossible, Captain Sensible, Capt. Awacs, LTAwacs, MajorD, Sargento03.

Where are you all? We want to hear more from you!

Where is Captain Obvious when you need him?

captain_obvious.jpg

danax how old do you think I am?

I actually thought I was well known on here, considering I have been here since the begining of this forum and also was here for the old form that was hacked. I come and look all the time but I have not been contributing much latley. I guess I need to start back, I have a lot of interesting topics that people would like.

But thanks any way for the recognition!

Edited by citykid09

Dude,

You need a hobby. :blink:

Funny, though.

I know. I don't know what got into me. Actually, it didn't take more than an hour and I was taking a break from my hobby.

And citykid, you are well known to most of us, but I had to toss you in with the rest of the unknown "kids".

Bellaire Guy, Bryan Guy, Downtown Guy, Heights Guy, Drumguy8800, FirestopGuy, GardenOaksGuy, HoustonGuy02, Htownguy, KatyGuy, Laguy, Laguy77, MidtownGuy, Montroseguys, NewGuy, Nmainguy, RCGuy, RealtorGuy, ScharpeStGuy, SharpstownGuy, SixthWardGuy,SmartGuy, T-GroveGuy, TexasGuy06, TheFireGuy, TheMidtownGuy, Travel_Guy73, TwnHomeGuy, WestGuy, WestGuy76, WestGrayGuy, WindowGuy.
I was surprised not to fine "Guy Guy" on the list.

In honor of our ongoing, HAIFy birthday celebrations, I thought I'd dig up some of the folks who are a part of our family but who we hardly ever hear from. Some you'll recognize as regulars but, with over 3000 people who've made the leap from "guest" to member, you have to wonder why so many hardly ever participate. And the names....While scanning the membership list, it became apparent that certain suffixes are popular, such as "guy" (capitalization mine).

DSNGRL, Dsngr_grl, Desnggrl, City Girl, 20s Girl, Dreamgirl, ExDallasGirl, GalleriaGirl, GirlyGrl, Heights_Girl, Heightsgirl, Homegirl, KatyGirl, Modgirl, NumbersGirl, PaperGirl, RocketGirl24, RollerGirl, SfaGirl, TheCaveGirl, TopazGirl55, WordGirl, CrownChick05, HeightsChic, HomelessChick, Htowngirl, IdylwoodChick, MusuemChick, RockChick, SmithChic, SoftballChick, TheWingChick, WiccaChick

And the youngsters:

Bellaire Kid, CityKid09, Cortina Kidd, Htownkid, Heynowkid, KleinKid, PrinceSt_Kid, SoakyKid, SquatterKid, Grocery Boy, FoghornBoy,hstnprepboy, JohnnyBoy, TheGoldenBoy,TommyBoy444, TroyBoy, Lost Child, NewYorkRunaway. (Wondering if I should call CPS for the last two... :unsure: )

Daddy Jr., Mama, Mom22Blessings, Momster, Momof2, PixelPackinMama, Poodlemama, WoodlandsMom, Granny, HeightsFamily.

FedexPope, GenghisKhan, GovernorAggie, HilaryforPrez, King of Katy, MayorMcCheese, Sam_Houston, SamHouston, Sinatra, TheJudge, ThePrez, VillageIdiot, WyattEarp.

Dark Angel, Heights Angel, SaintRocco, TheSaint9, Hellbilly, Hellraiser, Hellsfuzzy, GoodWitch, MyEvilTwin.

FandangoEggplant, Fierce Pancake, FlamingYak, Green tea, Hard Cheese, JelloJoy, Pepper, TBone, SyxxBeers, Vegemite, BringThaiFood, NeedThaiFood.

Correction Fluid,

Why didn't you mention any of us wynged butterfly-type creatures - or am I the only one???

I was halfway through it and I realized there were a bunch of creatures popping up but going back at that point was...a bit much. :wacko:

There's other types of flight than that of butterflies, like flight from the City to smaller environs.

That's where my name comes from. 2.5 years ago, we "escaped" from Houston up to NE Texas and we LOVE it up here. Any other emmigrants from Houston to elsewhere?

Cool thread, I like to add Houstonian in Iraq to the members of the military to protect us. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

And the youngsters:

Correction Fluid, "Oh" Face, Agent Orange, 666, 3rd Nipple, Hobo Attacker, Hohohoe, ArmadilloPossum, BikerBall 74, LeftiesandMore, Moron_Baggin, Okyeahwhatever, OnTheOtherHand, SneakyJungleCow.

Where are you all? We want to hear more from you!

It would be great to see a revised or updated list of new funny names. There have been so many hilarious ones on other forums. International Forums are even more peculiar/outragious.

I still like Mr Funball, and of course there's Baby Jane Hudson! Blaaaanche! :lol:

It would be great to see a revised or updated list of new funny names. There have been so many hilarious ones on other forums. International Forums are even more peculiar/outragious.

I still like Mr Funball, and of course there's Baby Jane Hudson! Blaaaanche! :lol:

I still get a kick from two of our girls on here, KatieDidIt and KimberlySayWhat

This one is interesting we have:

houston-development

and then we have

houston-developement, with an extra "e".

One is user 156, and the other is user 157.

I guess he misspelled the name and never requested to have his name deleted.

Can we remove one of them if not needed?

Edited by Pumapayam