Chick-Fil-A At Highway 6 And Highway 59

deannad

Tried to turn into the Chic-Fil-A at Hwy 6 & 59 (outside the mall) early this morning and there were dumpsters all over the parking lot. The sign was gone and it looked like they were gutting the place. Anyone know what's going on there? There was ALWAYS a huge drive-through line, so I can't imagine there was a lack of business. I need my Biscuit & Diet Dr Pepper fix in the morning!

Hope they're just renovating... but it looked much worse than that!

Tried to turn into the Chic-Fil-A at Hwy 6 & 59 (outside the mall) early this morning and there were dumpsters all over the parking lot. The sign was gone and it looked like they were gutting the place. Anyone know what's going on there? There was ALWAYS a huge drive-through line, so I can't imagine there was a lack of business. I need my Biscuit & Diet Dr Pepper fix in the morning!

Yes, they are just renovating. We were in there last week, and they were passing out flyers saying they were going to be closed for approx. 1 month for renovations.

Anyone else thinks there should be a Chick-Fil-A on Kuykendahl and FM 2920 in Spring?

I think there should be a lot more Chik-fil-As everywhere. There is only ONE on 1960 between the airport and 249 and apparently only two (Louetta/I45 and 1960@Cutten) in the whole area.

I think we could use a LOT more of them. (I love their salad, fries, and shakes).

The one in Bryan is like that to, they are renovating. I am happy because when you walked in the one in Bryan you could tell it was built in the 90s, it had an old look. Mabe they are upgrading nationwide.

I think we could use a LOT more of them. (I love their salad, fries, and shakes).

The portions of the food on "picture" to "actual" meal is ridiculous. Those nuggets or whatever they want to call them are SO small.

I bought the 12 pack or whatever and it felt like a snack. I am not wasting my money over there anymore after that. :angry2:

I'm convinced the Chick-Fil-A inserts an addictive drug into their batter when frying that certain people are susceptible to. If you are susceptible, then you love Chick-Fil-A, can't get enough of it, and almost pray in front of those cows. However, if you aren't susceptible, then you don't understand what all the fuss is about because the batter tastes funny. I was this way for a long time, but my wife is addicted. I finally found meal deal #2, the grilled Chicken sandwich, that I like. It's not battered so I'm not turned off by it.

So what do y'all think? Am I on to something here?

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know what they are building in front of Lifetime Fitness in Sugarland of 59? I thought it was a Chick-fil-a. It has red doors and Chic-fil-a was the only thing I could think of.

They put a sign up today - it's a Panda Express.

They also put up a sign on the other building near completion - another bank, just what we need! Trustmark this time.

Chic-Fil-A is open again too.

Lake Pointe Update

In addition to the Panda Express...

They just put up a "Now Hiring" sign for a Buffalo Wild Wings, I believe it will be in the building behind Panda Express. Also noticed the frame is up on a Raising Canes at Fluor Daniel Dr and Highway 6. It looks like the foundation is laid on the Whole Foods... they are done with most of the dirt work, I think. Almost finished two banks in the complex, but not ones that I am familiar with. The St Lukes hospital is fenced in and they have started pushing dirt around.

Lake Pointe Update

In addition to the Panda Express...

They just put up a "Now Hiring" sign for a Buffalo Wild Wings, I believe it will be in the building behind Panda Express. Also noticed the frame is up on a Raising Canes at Fluor Daniel Dr and Highway 6. It looks like the foundation is laid on the Whole Foods... they are done with most of the dirt work, I think. Almost finished two banks in the complex, but not ones that I am familiar with. The St Lukes hospital is fenced in and they have started pushing dirt around.

What is Raising Canes?

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Chic-Fil-A At Highway 6 And Highway 59
  • The title was changed to Chick-Fil-A At Highway 6 And Highway 59

Archived