The Tealstone High-Rise Condominiums At 150 Gessner Rd.

rocketman1

Hi, I was trying to look up some info for my mom about moving to the highrise condo building off of Gessner between Memorial and Briarforest. It's on the east side of Gessner. Can't miss it really. Maybe I should just drive by there. I've looked everywhere on the internet and can't seem to find the name. Does anyone know?

2nd, does anyone know if this is comparable to other places in terms of price or is it more expensive than others? Thank you.

Hi, I was trying to look up some info for my mom about moving to the highrise condo building off of Gessner between Memorial and Briarforest. It's on the east side of Gessner. Can't miss it really. Maybe I should just drive by there. I've looked everywhere on the internet and can't seem to find the name. Does anyone know?

2nd, does anyone know if this is comparable to other places in terms of price or is it more expensive than others? Thank you.

The Tealstone. Pretty cheap, as far as Memorial area highrises go. The most expensive one on HAR was about 275K.

http://search.har.com/engine/indexdetail.c...mp;backButton=Y

• The title was changed to The Tealstone High-Rise Condominiums At 150 Gessner Rd.

Archived