Hidalgo Park At 3111 Post Oak Blvd.

lockmat

I guess someone should tell them that Houston already has a Hidalgo Park near Wayside & Navigation overlooking the Buffalo Bayou, and it's been there for probably 80 years :o . Shows how often the Uptowners have been east of the 59........

Great idea to make small parks while we still can. I see this is TXDOT money but let's keep this idea rolling and not just cater to Uptown. I'd like to see the City lay out a map of Houston and pencil in parks where it can be predicted that development is soon to swallow up every available square foot in the coming decades, ie; just about everywhere. It's called planning.

I guess someone should tell them that Houston already has a Hidalgo Park near Wayside & Navigation overlooking the Buffalo Bayou, and it's been there for probably 80 years :o . Shows how often the Uptowners have been east of the 59........

crazy - that's not supposed to happen! is it officially going to be named "hidalgo" or is that just something to call it for now?

4hs65ow.png

Great idea to make small parks while we still can. I see this is TXDOT money but let's keep this idea rolling and not just cater to Uptown. I'd like to see the City lay out a map of Houston and pencil in parks where it can be predicted that development is soon to swallow up every available square foot in the coming decades, ie; just about everywhere. It's called planning.

FYI: Houston Parks Master Plan

• The title was changed to Hidalgo Park At 3111 Post Oak Blvd.