Happy Thanksgiving!

RedScare

One has to ask, why bother with the turkey? A turkey shaped wad of bacon would be superior.

I now feel a strange, porky (I just don't know the pig equivalent of "bovine" for beef) connection to you. One time we wrapped a whole brisket in bacon. It was magnificent, and later painful, but well worth it.

We just had like pork sirloins/loins or something, wrapped in bacon, and smothered in some spices a few days back. It was ever so excellent...

I now feel a strange, porky (I just don't know the pig equivalent of "bovine" for beef) connection to you. One time we wrapped a whole brisket in bacon. It was magnificent, and later painful, but well worth it.

"Porcine". You feel a strange, porcine connection to me. Ewww.

"Porcine". You feel a strange, porcine connection to me. Ewww.

It could be worse than pig, is all I'm saying.

Speaking of, a couple of hours ago the family left, I'm relaxing, after having had a wonderful meal with a giant pork roast and all the sides. The things I've learned to do with a cheap cut of meat--i have to say it was reallllly good.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful day as well.

I'll ask the question here, since black Friday shopping is Thanksgiving related: thinking of getting the new HD Mino video cam for the BF. Any reviews or knowledge? I have a couple of friends with the small version, and have heard good things. For a few dollars more (cue music) might as well get more storage and HD. It looks like a great pocket cam.

Edited by crunchtastic

• 7 years later...

Happy Thanksgiving HAIF, and everyone populating this great site. I hope you have a good day with your family and friends, that your turkey is not over or under-cooked, that your beer stays cold and your team wins. (Like the Cowboys can lose....right?)

I see Thanksgiving as a time for everyone to put their differences aside for a day, be thankful for what and who you have and to be together with the ones you love.

Me, I'm thankful I can still work to provide for my wife and daughter, that I have people who love me and that my Broncos have a winning record.

Okay.....your turn.....what are you thankful for today?

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • The title was changed to Happy Thanksgiving!