Fox goes too far

westguy

Correction: an interview on O.J. Simpson as to how he WOULD have killed Goldman and Brown. Yea Simpson, you REALLY look innocent now :unsure: It's gonna be a real killer event...correction...a real might-be-a- killer event.

He's still probably trying to pay all that money back from that Goldman lawsuit a few years back. It could've been worse, westdude: O.J. could have been on "Who Wants to Marry a Killer..." correction..."Who Wants to Marry a Might-Be-A-Killer"...

Correction: an interview on O.J. Simpson as to how he WOULD have killed Goldman and Brown. Yea Simpson, you REALLY look innocent now :unsure: It's gonna be a real killer event...correction...a real might-be-a- killer event.

He's still probably trying to pay all that money back from that Goldman lawsuit a few years back. It could've been worse, westdude: O.J. could have been on "Who Wants to Marry a Killer..." correction..."Who Wants to Marry a Might-Be-A-Killer"...

Is the reality TV show far behind?

It's Fox, yo. They just lost Congress. They could use any money they could get. :unsure:

It's actually Fox Broadcasting Company in L.A., not Fox Cable News in New York, they belong to the same family but operated by different G.M.'s.

He's still probably trying to pay all that money back from that Goldman lawsuit a few years back.

He doesn't intend to pay a penny of it. He takes pride in it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15818960/

Now that NewsCorp has trashed the entire thing, I suppose Judith Regan will have to go back and find another fraction of a human to spread her legs for. :o

Sounds like it was all just a ploy to promote the book. You know those Hollywood types, they'll do anything to ensure their product is successful.

Those "Hollywood types" are none other than master opportunist Rupert Murdoch and his gang.

: Feed the conservatives FOXNews, then feed them some salacious programming from Fox Broadcasting and throw in a trashy book from HarperCollins so they can go back to O'Really and delicate flower about "Hollywood types!"

Larry King does the same thing, they are all corrupt little clowns.

Larry King does the same thing,

Actually he doesn't because he can't. He doesn't control major cable and broadcast networks, satellite TV, radio stations, magazines, movie studios, publishing houses and newspapers. He's an entertainer with a nightly one hour talk show. How could he possibly do the same thing as Murdoch?

For those Murdoch apologists who say he's not that hands-on, just take a look at what he did today. The guy is all over it. He plays the conservatives against the liberals, feeds the apathetic middle and laughs all the way to the bank. Owning over 31% of the voting stock [that's the largest block] it's pretty much his toy to toy with. ^_^

Actually he doesn't because he can't. He doesn't control major cable and broadcast networks, satellite TV, radio stations, magazines, movie studios, publishing houses and newspapers. He's an entertainer with a nightly one hour talk show. How could he possibly do the same thing as Murdoch?

For those Murdoch apologists who say he's not that hands-on, just take a look at what he did today. The guy is all over it. He plays the conservatives against the liberals, feeds the apathetic middle and laughs all the way to the bank. Owning over 31% of the voting stock [that's the largest block] it's pretty much his toy to toy with. ^_^

yeah, i was comparing Larry to Bill, but i agree with your overall statment about Fox's Murdoch the Molelock. :blink:

I mean, 'cmon now ... this is the network that loves to push the envelope? What is the big deal? It is the network (parent) that prides itself on sensationalism, sex, race, violence, and political schisms in shows like F/x, The Shield, and Bill O'Reilly.

Why now do they feel the need to back down?

While I personally think the idea for the show was tacky, ill-conceived, and incredibly hurtful to both sides of the OJ and Nicole Simpson and Goldman families, when has that ever stopped Fox from doing what fox does?

Fox decided to back down because Goldman and Brown's familiest didn't want OJ on tv exploiting Ron and Nicole's death. Where the hell were they during the actually O.J. Simpson trial? Why weren't anyone saying "hey, that's my son/daughter's murder trial you're using to get your ratings?" Wussup with that?

Fox decided to back down because Goldman and Brown's familiest didn't want OJ on tv exploiting Ron and Nicole's death. Where the hell were they during the actually O.J. Simpson trial? Why weren't anyone saying "hey, that's my son/daughter's murder trial you're using to get your ratings?" Wussup with that?

Big difference DJ, O.J. didn't stand to profit from THAT airing. This interview would have promoted his book, and they would have paid O.J. for the interview. It is just too soon for most people I think. Maybe get O.J. to agree that half the profits go to pay his civil judgement, and the families might let it happen. I don't know that Mister Goldman cares about money at this point. He is just trying to outlive O.J. so he can dance a jig on his grave and relieve himself on O.J.'s headstone. >:)

Big difference DJ, O.J. didn't stand to profit from THAT airing. This interview would have promoted his book, and they would have paid O.J. for the interview. It is just too soon for most people I think. Maybe get O.J. to agree that half the profits go to pay his civil judgement, and the families might let it happen. I don't know that Mister Goldman cares about money at this point. He is just trying to outlive O.J. so he can dance a jig on his grave and relieve himself on O.J.'s headstone. >:)

Oye to what you mention about O.J. not getting a profit directly off the trial. I thought it was jacked up that he would want the title of his show to be "If I Did It". If he called it "Gimme Cash", maybe the brutal honestly wouldn't have created such a backlash.

Wasn't he sued for, like, $33 Million by the victim's families for being held liable for their son/daughter's deaths after the Not Guilty verdict? What has O.J. been doing to pay back other than playing golf? Is he getting some kind of royalties somewhere?

Back to that trial, though. Why didn't people care at the time that two murder victims were being exploited into a media circus? I didn't watch ANY of that trial until the day of the "Not Guilty" verdict when all the televisions were brought into our classroom in the 7th grade. People cheered more than anything, some because they thought he was innocent, and some because it was finally over (or so we hoped). All I said was "whatever the jurors say, I'll agree." I guess society didn't agree with me there, huh? :unsure:

DJ, he doesn't intend to pay one thin dime to the families. They can't touch his houses, or his NFL pension. And, any monies that can be made off of movie deals or book deals can be avoided also with some good lawyering. Just ask Red. Like I said, Mr. Goldman is just biding his time now. I would put O.J. into a "deadpool" within the next 5 years or so.

DJ, he doesn't intend to pay one thin dime to the families. They can't touch his houses, or his NFL pension. And, any monies that can be made off of movie deals or book deals can be avoided also with some good lawyering. Just ask Red. Like I said, Mr. Goldman is just biding his time now. I would put O.J. into a "deadpool" within the next 5 years or so.

Why couldn't he just make money in another country? Is he mandated to stay in the U.S. or something? Someone should tell him to stop wacking his balls on the fareway and get a job, man! Broke ass <_<

<------------(smacks Gary in the back of the head)

DJ, I could make ends meet like a mother on $25,000 a month. That is what O.J. gets from the NFL pension. His house is paid for, he probably plays golf for free also, someone else's tab ?

Maybe he socked away the 3.5 mil he got in advance from News Corp off-shore. I know: everyone thinks he didn't get paid but I used to believe in Santa too.

Isn't that how a book deal usually works? You get an advance upfront.

I'm not real worried about his income. He seems to be doing fine-especially now that he's hooked up with his latest pimp, Judith Regan. :o

Maybe he socked away the 3.5 mil he got in advance from News Corp off-shore. I know: everyone thinks he didn't get paid but I used to believe in Santa too.

Isn't that how a book deal usually works? You get an advance upfront.

I'm not real worried about his income. He seems to be doing fine-especially now that he's hooked up with his latest pimp, Judith Regan. :o

He could have made the deal like some movie stars do and taken a percentage of sales instead. He probably did get some advance as good faith, so that he would produce that piece of filth, but hey, free speech can be a delicate flower somethimes.

Archived