texas votes red ... again.

houstonmacbro

When Newt Gingrich criticized Bush for not dumping Rumsfeld about two weeks before the election, Bush said that he did not want to use someone for political gain. As much as I don't like and agree with Dubya, I have to commend him for that.

...unless it's say...oh...Terri Shivo? Yeah, that ol "W" is quite the guy...BTW, find a politician that DOESN'T prey on others for votes and I'll give you a prize. :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of our former Galveston County state reps, Lloyd Cris, sat next to Rick Perry back when Rick was also an elected democratic state rep. He said Rick was always finding ways to get seen with the right people, get appointed to the right committees, get invited to the right parties, just an all out popularity seeker. He fussed over his blue jeans, that had to fit just so, his hair had to be styled to the latest trend, his grooming (personal and political) was more important to Rick than his constituents that elected him. He followed the lobbyists and their money from the democratic party to the repubilican party back in the late 80's. They welcomed him with open arms and they diserve what they got.

Archived