Anna Nicole Smith's son dies days after her daughter is born

KimberlySayWhat

This is so sad.

What is even more sad is that the article ends with that neither Daniel or the new baby has A known father. Anna slept around with that many men that even she can't figure it out.

That is bad!

Edited by Pumapayam

The article says they dont think drugs or alcohol were a factor.....hmmmmmm

Yet, they are gonna run tests , just to make sure. I feel bad for her, she just had a child, as if THAT isn't enough stress, she has to lose a child on top of that ? I would completely lose it.

Yep, I misread that. I wonder what it could be. I feel bad for Anna, because that's her child, but I've always felt worse for the son for having Anna Nicole as a mother. Not that anyone really knows how she was in her private life. It was pretty obvious that she loved her son very much. You could see that.

You know how they say Celebrities die in 3's. Well, Anna's son was a Celebreality Star, maybe there will be a weird trend of these types of "stars" dying in 3's also ? Steve Irwin, although , he is what I call a real celebrity, was in fact a "Reality Star". So, I wonder if maybe Johnny Fairplay would be the next to go, or maybe "New York" from The Flavor Flav show. Not that i would ever wish anyone dead, because Karma is a mother ! But, either one of those two, you know.

Edited by TJones

Yep, I misread that. I wonder what it could be. I feel bad for Anna, because that's her child, but I've always felt worse for the son for having Anna Nicole as a mother. Not that anyone really knows how she was in her private life. It was pretty obvious that she loved her son very much. You could see that.

I kind of saw that too. She always returned back to "normal" when she was around him. He seemed a little embarassed and anti social when she was around.

He seemed pretty shy. You never heard about him hanging out and getting messed up with other Hollywood kids. He was probably the only "normal" thing in Anna Nicole's life and the only thing that she could really be proud of until now. I feel bad about the whole thing. Maybe his heart attack was due to an undetected heart ailment or something. I'd hate to think it was drugs, but then if it was natural, that kind of makes it even more sad.

TJones:

So, I wonder if maybe Johnny Fairplay would be the next to go, or maybe "New York" from The Flavor Flav show. Not that i would ever wish anyone dead, because Karma is a mother ! But, either one of those two, you know.

The only person you mentioned who I'm familiar with is Flavor Flav.

What is even more sad is that the article ends with that neither Daniel or the new baby has A known father. Anna slept around with that many men that even she can't figure it out.

That is bad!

Where does it say that? From the article: "Daniel Smith was the product of Smith's 1985 marriage to Billy Smith. "

btw, it could be she wants to keep the father's name secret.

David Crosby strikes again!

That is bad!

Some people just post just because they can, and that is not always a good thing.

Please learn how to participate properly next time.

Let's see is it Pot or Kettle this time. You should heed your own advice.

Where you got that ludacris statement you posted above is beyond all comprehension.

Edited by Mark F. Barnes

This slipped under the radar. Perhaps the 5 year anniversary overshawdowed this news for me.

As mentioned above, it was clear she loved him. Dispite what alot of people say about Anne, shes still human. (I adore her anyways). I can't imagine what it would be like to lose your son, sleeping in the same room with you while your about to have another baby.

Very tragic.

Does anyone know why she decided to give birth there instead of in the states?

My 83 year old mother had it all screwed up - having "shock jock" Howard Stern down in the Bahamas with

Anna Nicole - I had to explain that her attorney's name was Howard K. Stern. I laughed so hard I cried. I honestly am sorry for Anna's loss. I can't imagine losing a child. I just can't. She is in my prayers.