Mayor's daughter arrested for DWI

musicman

If I was the officer, I would have known you were sober cuz a drunk fool can't say psyotic nerve without calling it A) a psychotic nerve or B) doing so while giggling.

As for not having to do with sprawling (Niche), I disagree. I went to undergrad with kids from Manhattan, Boston, Center City Philly, and Chicago and all of them couldn't believe that I admitted to driving in high school while smashed. See, they could just walk around. You can't do that in a city like Houston (for the most part) or in some rural area...

Personally, I don't think she was drunk because she didn't

1) Accuse the cop of being an Israeli neo-con

2) Tell the cop he/she had nice sugar-bOObs.

3) Accuse Jews of forcing her to drink the Devil's Juice.

Great Googely Moogely ! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh I forgot, we established that I was actually spelling it wrong to the officer, it is apparently Psyatic or Sciatic, I have seen it both ways now. So, maybe that's why he took me in ?

Oh I forgot, we established that I was actually spelling it wrong to the officer, it is apparently Psyatic or Sciatic, I have seen it both ways now. So, maybe that's why he took me in ?

it is sciatic...now psy(ch)otic nerve - that's an entirely different issue :D

• 6 months later...

I was with a friend in college once who was pulled over at midnight with no traffic, for "weaving." He had had nothing to drink but Coca-Cola, and he changed lanes to make a right turn on the way to my house. I was in the passenger seat, and I couldn't f-ing believe it, but of course I kept my big mouth shut. He got off with a warning, probably because he was respectful and showed no signs of having been drinking. There was no way that what he did could have been construed as weaving; I think the cop needed a pretext to stop a car with two young guys in it, and since he wasn't speeding, the cop was grasping at straws.

WRT not having your headlights on, if you leave a lighted parking lot, especially if your car's dash lighting comes on with the ignition, it's easy to forget to turn your lights on. You will see this a lot near every big grocery store or Wal-Mart type store at night.

marmer

• 1 month later...