Gangs Of Katy

Trae

I have friends in S.W.A.T., and they are tired of people in Katy thinking they are in gangs. They especialy hate the Cinco Ranch kids. They were telling me they might walk up in Katy Mills, or Cinco, one day and try to find some Katy poser kids making gang signs. Then fight the hell out of them. A lot of people are getting tired of the white boy mentality out here.

First of all I doubt you have any friends in SWAT. Second, quit bragging about what woosies Katy boys are compared to the real bad boys you know. It's sounds stupid and infantile, which is why I don't believe you know anyone with the SWAT department.

Now on the subject of Katy's supposed gangs. I live on the bayou in Cinco and have had my fence painted with graffiti on numerous occasions, fortunately I was able to power wash it off. Granted these guys are probably just bored suburban kids, but they still defaced my property and many others around me.

Just once would I love to get my hands on one of em, then we'll see who's bad.

the stabbing = all the members of AA who frequent the establishment at 3 am in the morning. most come from the heights and such areas and are tired of the white boy gangster mentality of katy.

its just another reason why the world is better off without AA

Heights? Doubt it. There are plenty of places to go in Houston without driving 25 miles to Katy.

First of all I doubt you have any friends in SWAT. Second, quit bragging about what woosies Katy boys are compared to the real bad boys you know. It's sounds stupid and infantile, which is why I don't believe you know anyone with the SWAT department.

Now on the subject of Katy's supposed gangs. I live on the bayou in Cinco and have had my fence painted with graffiti on numerous occasions, fortunately I was able to power wash it off. Granted these guys are probably just bored suburban kids, but they still defaced my property and many others around me.

Just once would I love to get my hands on one of em, then we'll see who's bad.

I meant Alief when I said SWAT. Not the police department. S.W.A.T. means SouthWest Alief Texas.

I used to live there, and I would have gone to Albright Middle School. Do you think a 15 year old would be friends with S.W.A.T.

Edited by Trae

Do you think a 15 year old would be friends with S.W.A.T.

Somebody give Gary a CEE-GAR ! Hit that nail right on the head.

Trae, please tell your Alief homeboys to keep their violence contained to Sharpstown Mall, we don't need their help over here. Another question is, what is "whiteboy" mentallity ?

Trae, you being 15, you probably know some of the little spray paint huffers that are doing the tagging in the area, what makes them think they are MS-13 ? Do you know that if you are caught by an actual MS-13 gang member posing as one of theirs, that it is a good possibility that you won't be flashing THEIR gang signs anymore.

Well, I have no idea where Sunnyside or Denver Harbor are, so for all I know, you were talking about towns in Texas or other parts of America.

Most people who live in north Houston, as I do, would have thought Magnolia, the town, and would have no clue where Magnolia Park on the east side of town is.

I thought Navigation/Wayside was more of an established area with families and homeowners. Why are they allowing their kids' gangs to take over? That's a sign of bad parenting and bad citizenship.

Noooooo...most people in Houston, N,S,E,or W would have made the connection when coupled with Denver Harbor and Sunnyside.

BTW, good citizenship includes familiararity with the city you live in.

B)

Somebody give Gary a CEE-GAR ! Hit that nail right on the head.

Trae, please tell your Alief homeboys to keep their violence contained to Sharpstown Mall, we don't need their help over here. Another question is, what is "whiteboy" mentallity ?

What you are seeing in Katy right now.

Also, I can imagine some of the boys in those neighborhoods who saw the stories of Gangs in Katy. They are probably telling each other, "Dude you told me that red was the color." "Sorry homie, my brother told me that you draw the six point star in red."

Edited by Trae

lol..Gary thought you knew anctual SWAT team members.... :lol:

Your right, how the hell could I have not known. :huh:

Seriously, I had no clue that there was a South West Alief Texas. My answer was in conjuction with the subject and made perfect sense. Sooooo, When speaking to a non hip 40 year old,(didn't know I wasn't hip until now) understand that when the subject of crime comes up,and you mention SWAT, it will enevitably lead him or her to assume your speaking of a police force.

Edited by Gary

Guest danax
The damn grafitti is not even a real symbol, looks like some douche made up a shape, what a joke! :lol:

ktrk_072006_gangstory.jpg

I think you all out in Katy are taking this too lightly.

It appears to me to be the work of the MBC; the Mr. Bill Crips. Usually responsible for much cutting up on Saturday nights.

20p79zo.jpg

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiggers.jpg

wiggers.jpeg

and yet there is even more..........

adversaries_wiggers.jpg

NICE SHIRT !

wiggersmustdieb9uf.jpg

and still even MORE !

westside.jpg

.....and the hits keep coming.

DSC00342.JPG

Last one, I promise

logo.png

Y'know....I would seriously be worried for these guys when they get a bit older. If by some wild chance they manage to cheat darwin, they will problably do themselves in if/when they look back at these pictures.

TJones, take a trip to Germany. You will be suprised how the hip=hop culture has caught on there ;) Some of the things i heard there and saw there made me do a double take ;)

First they steal David Hasselhoof and now Hip-Hop! Can't they come up with their own culture damn it!!!? :D

First they steal David Hasselhoof and now Hip-Hop! Can't they come up with their own culture damn it!!!? :D

It is not Hasselhoff anymore, he apparently calls himself "The 'Hoff", at least when he is drunk and trying to get into Wimbeldon. :D

Pure Auteur, you need to treat yourself to some culture, get out of the house, and see all the ghetto's this wonderful city has to offer. Stop living so sheltered!

Trae, tell your friends that if they want to play with guns, to join the Military. 03-11 & 11-Bravo. That's all the need to know. They sound like they'd make good "bullet-sponges".

When I read Magnolia, I seriously thought you all were talking about Magnolia, as in the town far north of me. Since, after all, they do have the 2nd highest percentage of meth users in the state, behind Houston. (I believe).

That's really hard for me to believe. There are some small east Texas towns that are disproportionately comprised of trailer parks...and the rural drug use problem is very much under the radar.

• The title was changed to Gangs Of Katy