Just to stir everyone up !

TJones

Typical Southern redneck Republican fantasy. The fact is, the terrorist would set off the bomb strapped to his chest without saying a word. You and the wife and kids would be toast, and the Glock would be melted to your ass.

Don't worry, though. When your family complains that the government doesn't spend enough on security, Ann Coulter will accuse them of enjoying your demise. At least you'll be famous. Maybe a country singer will write a song about puttin' a boot up someone's ass for you.

Sorry to douse your thread with a bucket o' reality. :lol:

That's weird, because I didn't see Nick Berg or Paul Johnson or Armstrong, get their heads blown off by any bomb strapped to a lunatic's chest. I distinctly remember Zarqawi using a knife. There's your "bucket o'reality" Chief !

Ah, I see. A man walking down the streets of Houston with his wife and kids, versus a Jewish reporter on the streets of Baghdad. I see the similarities. Thanks for clearing that up. Since I don't read freerepublic.com, sometimes I have an unrealistic view of the world.

I should get out more...and quit reading unrealistic articles like this.

Suicide Bombs Biggest Threat To US

Ah, I see. A man walking down the streets of Houston with his wife and kids, versus a Jewish reporter on the streets of Baghdad. I see the similarities. Thanks for clearing that up. Since I don't read freerepublic.com, sometimes I have an unrealistic view of the world.

I should get out more...and quit reading unrealistic articles like this.

Suicide Bombs Biggest Threat To US

Yet, there hasn't been one reported suicide bomber to hit a dining establishment or a mall or a family walking down the street here in the U.S. since 9-11. On the flipside, I haven't seen any reports on Radical Islamists attacking with knives either. Keep in mind, the thread started as a joke.

But, maybe you should read more stuff like this:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

Of course, you'll say that all the videos of the beheadings are fakes.

Yet, there hasn't been one reported suicide bomber to hit a dining establishment or a mall or a family walking down the street here in the U.S. since 9-11. On the flipside, I haven't seen any reports on Radical Islamists attacking with knives either. Keep in mind, the thread started as a joke.

But, maybe you should read more stuff like this:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

Of course, you'll say that all the videos of the beheadings are fakes.

Could you please warn us when you put out a Micheal Savage link. I just about tossed my lunch.

Could you please warn us when you put out a Micheal Savage link. I just about tossed my lunch.

I am kinda with you on that west, I find him to be an idiot most times, but he is the only one I have found to actually have the videos showing the hideous acts on those poor guys. That's the only reason for the link really.

I actually liked the joke.

And VelvetJ, BigTex, and Redscare had some funny retorts.

Of course, here's what would really happen:

Democrat and his family (get killed)

Republican (get cold feet after pulling out the gun because shooting someone face to face was harder than he'd thought. gun gets stolen and is used against the entire family and another weapon would fall into the wrong hands)

Southern Republican (would be drunk. would pull out the gun and accidentally shoot someone in his family first. after pissing in his pants, would start firing wildly, killing everyone on the street minus the terrorist)

the democrat would try to negotiate until it was too late.

the republican would negotiate while he cocked the gun and aimed, firing only at the last minute.

the southern (red neck) republican would, at last, get to kill a terrorist. yeehaa!

an independent would remain undecided until it was too late to shoot or run.

:ph34r:

I actually liked the joke.

And VelvetJ, BigTex, and Redscare had some funny retorts.

Of course, here's what would really happen:

Democrat and his family (get killed)

Republican (get cold feet after pulling out the gun because shooting someone face to face was harder than he'd thought. gun gets stolen and is used against the entire family and another weapon would fall into the wrong hands)

Southern Republican (would be drunk. would pull out the gun and accidentally shoot someone in his family first. after pissing in his pants, would start firing wildly, killing everyone on the street minus the terrorist)

Actually, wouldn't the Republican try to aim for quail and hit the terrorist by mistake? ^_^

Actually, wouldn't the Republican try to aim for quail and hit the terrorist by mistake? ^_^

Hey, we admit that even though he wasn't the best choice for Vice Pres. When George Senior was in office, but we don't want to shoot poor Dan, he's been through enough.

Kinkaid, I assure you, no cold feet here. I'm glad you liked the joke too.

Archived