The Real World -Houston

Ok guys, if MTV's the Real World ever came to Houston, where would the "real world" house be located at? Neighborhood? Where would you see the perfect setting for this show?

I would have to say some big old mansion in Midtown !!! I can not think of any other areas that would be a good fit (except my neighbors house, I could then spy on the Real Word Folks and that would be fun)

Should be more like "when". I think Houston would look bad if we were to host it in 2007 with the nightlife we currently have. I'd say wait 5 years, and let's HOPE our party atmosphere gets a jolt of excitement 7 days a week before we brought any reality series to Houston....

where are they going to go out if they do galveston? how often can you go to The Strand?

better living near montrose/midtown, and maybe renting a beach house for one of the weekends or something.

but i rather they don't come to Houston, they'll just find a way to bash us. what's the point?