Hottest Houston News Personalities

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frank Billingsley (work with)

Sorry to hear that.

Becareful if you have friends that are bartenders or waiters, he is a cheapskate when it comes to tipping!

Jan Jeffcoat is ugly. She also wears too much makeup!

She did cake on a lot of foundation.

She must have acne scars or something to hide.

Did you tell him that Marty think's this race baiter's blog is mediocre at best?

Send all of your hate mail to martyxlr8@gmail.com

LOL, I am sure he will blog about that!

Who snitched the last time we [HAIF] were featured btw?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone catch Lucy Noland's pronunciation of "taquerias" last week? OMG! :lol: TAAAAK-er-eeyas! :lol:

She's kind of strange, her greeting bothers me. She says it like she's got more to say after it. Very up and down sort of inappropriately like she's uncomfortable. "Thank you for joining usssssss...."

Mia Shay is Channel 13's own Trisha Takanawa. :lol: She even sounds just like that!

• 3 months later...

I think the criteria for female anchor or reporter is now a big cup size...

It is a race to see which network has the largest aggregate cup volume.

Look at Dominique...huge even through her tight suit jackets.

Lisa Foronda is no slouch either, pretty big.

Lucy what her name on 11 is large enough to give Dominique a run for the DD cup sales bin at Victoria Secret.

Now Stephanie Guadian, my god...either she just recently had them pumped up or I was asleep for the last two or three years. Around Christmas Eve or Christmas, she was wearing a tight sweater at an outside location. I thought she was shop lifting two cantaloupes. Well it worked, I stopped everything and watched the news. Can't remember a word she said, my head was filled with one thought...melons.

There are a few more, but the local networks are certainly rolling out the big guns in search of ratings. I only wish they went for the cheap shot at ratings and showed cleavage.

I think the criteria for female anchor or reporter is now a big cup size...It is a race to see which network has the largest aggregate cup volume. Look at Dominique...huge even through her tight suit jackets.I only wish they went for the cheap shot at ratings and showed cleavage.

My god did anybody here see that bright red tight fitting Chinese dragon lady outfit Dominique wore yesterday? Thursday? It looked like it was painted on her, and it showed off all her curves above and below.

Combined with some of the oddest looking jewelry I've ever seen, and that oddball hair do, she looked like she just got into town from a Paris fashion show runway.

I'm waiting for KPRC managers to admit once and for all that they're not in the news business. They're too busy showing off their female anchors' cup sizes, and based on what I saw yesterday I'm betting Dominique is at least a size 36-D.

Who cares what she's supposed to be doing. I wasn't hearing a word she was saying. I was too busy rewinding my Tivo to watch her intro the news stories over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
My god did anybody here see that bright red tight fitting Chinese dragon lady outfit Dominique wore yesterday? Thursday? It looked like it was painted on her, and it showed off all her curves above and below.

Combined with some of the oddest looking jewelry I've ever seen, and that oddball hair do, she looked like she just got into town from a Paris fashion show runway.

I'm waiting for KPRC managers to admit once and for all that they're not in the news business. They're too busy showing off their female anchors' cup sizes, and based on what I saw yesterday I'm betting Dominique is at least a size 36-D.

Who cares what she's supposed to be doing. I wasn't hearing a word she was saying. I was too busy rewinding my Tivo to watch her intro the news stories over and over again.

Yes I saw the same thing, she was about to bust out of the outfit, very snug.

And I would also agree easily 36D. I'm like you..How can you concentrate on the news when she wears something like that!!

Also forgot to add have you paid much attention to Jennifer Reyna, I just love it when she wears sweaters, Mercy!!

This past Thurs she had a sweater on with some sort of vest and it only enhanced what what was under it.

Looking good!

Did you see Dominque last nite on the news.

That red dress looked hot on her and showed off her curves rather nicely!

• 2 weeks later...
I really miss Chau Nguyen. Apparently no one else does. :(

Anyone know where she went?

from her blog.

Come the first of the year we're going to say good bye to Chau Nguyen. Chau has decided to see the world once her contract expires. She's planning on traveling to Vietnam, Tibet and Europe. As Chau says, she's going to follow her passion. I know Chau's smile and her amazing positive energy will be missed by all of us. A proper send off will follow. In the meantime, we'll start looking for her replacement next week. as she would say, "no worries".

I think the criteria for female anchor or reporter is now a big cup size...

It is a race to see which network has the largest aggregate cup volume.

Look at Dominique...huge even through her tight suit jackets.

Lisa Foronda is no slouch either, pretty big.

Lucy what her name on 11 is large enough to give Dominique a run for the DD cup sales bin at Victoria Secret.

Now Stephanie Guadian, my god...either she just recently had them pumped up or I was asleep for the last two or three years. Around Christmas Eve or Christmas, she was wearing a tight sweater at an outside location. I thought she was shop lifting two cantaloupes. Well it worked, I stopped everything and watched the news. Can't remember a word she said, my head was filled with one thought...melons.

There are a few more, but the local networks are certainly rolling out the big guns in search of ratings. I only wish they went for the cheap shot at ratings and showed cleavage.

No Stephanie has always had them. Oh I noticed them.

Does anyone have any more info on Erik Barajas taking Tom Koch's position on Eyewitness News at 4PM?

Who's Erik Barajas?

Like I said before, Stephanie Guadian and Miya Shay are the hottest, IMO.

6excil2.jpg

689i5vs.jpg

These are my favorite abc13 news babes. I met Miya, she's really nice and so hot in person, I'd like to meet Stephanie. Any one know this chicks age? Always wondered that.

Archived