Saturday II

Yeah, I have a Sony WSC W1 (Cybershot series point & shoot) and have the same problems with natural indoor lighting. Without the flash turned on, the camera automatically attempts to adjust the shutter speed to compensate for the lack of light. I either have to use a tripod or slow my breathing down like I'm about to fire a rifle. I can only take still life & poses in indoor light this way too, as anything moving comes out blurry. Under the manual setting, I can adjust my shutter speed, but because its a point & shoot it then automatically adjusts my apature to allow more light, ultimately washing out some pictures.

Either way, its a hassle - but when correctly done turns out DSLR quality, minus the DSLR body & cost.

You know, I think I saw you taking some of those pictures. I was thinking to myself, "I'll bet that's Monty". :D

Probibly, was I with a rather large young woman?

I've actually wondered if some people I've seen taking pictures are members here as well. But I'm too embarrased to scream out "-enter member name here-"!!!