So when is the anti-immigration rally going to take place?

johncoby

Why didn't you post that you were speaking of the majority? You weren't speaking of the majority or minority of anything. You were just spewing another knee jerk rant.

The only problem with johncoby was he was too late. The nazi/skinheads and the minuteman had already hooked up at least 10 months ago.

This is already obvious, but that Yatzee/Giveheads merge with the Minuteman totally gives tighter border security. By the way, why would you want to be a Minuteman? I'm proud to be an Texas Energizer Bunny. I keep going, and going, and going....

This is already obvious, but that Yatzee/Giveheads merge with the Minuteman totally gives tighter border security. By the way, why would you want to be a Minuteman? I'm proud to be an Texas Energizer Bunny. I keep going, and going, and going....

Good question. I wonder if they get the name Minuteman from the US Air Force ICBM, built to reach its target in under 30 minutes with swift and decisive destruction.

Good question. I wonder if they get the name Minuteman from the US Air Force ICBM, built to reach its target in under 30 minutes with swift and decisive destruction.

I heard it was suggested by one of their wives, since....well, maybe it was for some other reason.

Look, kids! The Klan! Skinheads!

vacationstill.jpg

:lol:

Too funny... The Klan got a parade permit, closed the street and marched down Lower Westheimer in protest of gay rights in '85. I saw several families in pickups and station wagons who came to Montrose with the kiddies to see the sights. They parked in front of Prince's Hamburgers and had tailgating parties. >:)

First it was eco-tourism...can Fasci-tourism be far behind?

• 10 months later...
(And Shelia Jackson-Lee *still* managed to show up for the cameras.)

She was at our Persian New Year Festival too yesterday, I doubt anything she said about making immigration laws easier for us will happen. She did dance well for the cameras though.

DSC08090.JPG

DSC08093.JPG

Archived