Where is Texas Justice recorded?

according to wikipedia it was filmed here at KRIV studios (fox 26)

There is a new judge show taped at the KRIV studios with a new judge called Judge Alex. He is from Florida so I don't know why they tape it in Houston.

It is recorded at Fox26.

I reluctantly say this as my partner has appeared in the audience as an extra on numourous occasions. Of course we like the extra cash...and I could go on at this point about humiliation, bad taste, etc...but I won't...

:(

Yes, the old Texas Justice set was remodeled into the new Judge Alex set here in Houston at the FOX studios off 59. I've been in the Judge Alex audience numerous times.

They film it here because they have the studio space and the crew. Alex flies in every now and then from Florida for the tapings.

Yes, the old Texas Justice set was remodeled into the new Judge Alex set here in Houston at the FOX studios off 59.

So just to make sure I have it clear, Judge Alex is filmed in Houston in the former Texas Justice studio at Faux 26 correct? So is Texas Justice still in production and if so is it filmed in another studio at 26?

So just to make sure I have it clear, Judge Alex is filmed in Houston in the former Texas Justice studio at Faux 26 correct? So is Texas Justice still in production and if so is it filmed in another studio at 26?

Texas Justice is no longer being made, the production crew has moved to the newer Judge Alex show filmed on the same set.

• 3 months later...
It is recorded at Fox26.

I reluctantly say this as my partner has appeared in the audience as an extra on numourous occasions. Of course we like the extra cash...and I could go on at this point about humiliation, bad taste, etc...but I won't...

:(

My 7 year old daughter is a huge fan of Judge Alex and would like to visit the courtroom/set that his show is taped on. Could any one tell me how I would go about getting tickets to be a guest in the audience? She would be so excited if we could find out how.

• 2 weeks later...
My 7 year old daughter is a huge fan of Judge Alex and would like to visit the courtroom/set that his show is taped on. Could any one tell me how I would go about getting tickets to be a guest in the audience? She would be so excited if we could find out how.

You don't need tickets, just get on the SouthwestCasting Yahoo groups email list. Don't think they'll allow kids however.

Also, they're done taping Judge Alex for awhile, but they've started using the set for a new show, Christina's Court.

Archived