Help to rescue the rabbits!

Guest smarty5man

Guest smarty5man

Whether you really wish to make a kind and noble act, to help the brothers offended by destiny our smaller?

To that there is one small and fine essence - the rabbit!

Them so a lot of poor and defenceless! So your help and financial support is necessary to them. In fact in our heavy and not easy time it so is heavy!

To be exact family of rabbits which we have rescueed from brutal mercenary people. We have very strongly grown fond and have become attached to them.

But on their maintenance and creation of a cosiness by it we do not have opportunities.

Therefore without your material support they will be lost. And if one will be lost also all will be lost!

So let's not remain in the party and we shall help them!

In fact each of us knows, that in this world support and the help of people surrounding us is frequently necessary!

-------

So.... the post is spam -- some guy plugging his web site. But I like pictures of bunnies.

To delete.. or not to delete. That is the question.

I decided to just remove the web address. He's in England anyway, so the post is of no use to people in Houston.

Upon further inspection, it appears to be a Russian con artist running the site to get people to donate money.

So, I'll post his pictures of the bunnies here to waste some of his bandwidth, and allow us to see the critters in question.

logoe.jpg

logo.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic02.jpg

pic03.jpg

pic04.jpg

pic05.jpg

pic06.jpg

pic07.jpg

pic08.jpg

pic09.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

HELP ME FEED THE DOGS!

As I rush so fast from work to home

I rush to find my dogs who roam.

They roam my house and yard at will.

They sit upon my windowsill.

But, as I reach the door at home

I find their bowl of food is gone.

I scan my wallet, but all is lost.

I have no cash for food at Cost-

Co.

Won't you please help me feed my dogs?

P1010002.jpg

it is like poetry.

And if one will be lost also all will be lost!

oh, the tragedy! O Rabbito, Rabbito,! wherefore art thou Rabbito? Not that I loved Rabbito less, but that I loved Puppitos more. This above all: to thine own self be true. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

HELP ME FEED THE DOGS!

As I rush so fast from work to home

I rush to find my dogs who roam.

They roam my house and yard at will.

They sit upon my windowsill.

But, as I reach the door at home

I find their bowl of food is gone.

I scan my wallet, but all is lost.

I have no cash for food at Cost-

Co.

Won't you please help me feed my dogs?

Aaaaaaaaw. That's it, tomorrow I'm starting a post a pic of your pets thread. :P

Looks like Valentina gets to be the alpha pup in that pair. :D

Only for about a month. Woody was my Katrina evacuee. I kept him for a friend while he gave his house to some NO residents for 2 months. By the time Woody left in November, he outweighed Valentina by 10 pounds. Val was getting a little tired of him by then. :P

Frankly, so was I. I don't know which one did it, but one day when the mailman came, they jumped on the couch and straight through my front window. :o

Neither one had a scratch, and they weren't talking. The mailman wouldn't give it up either.