Montrose Condominiums At 1013 Montrose Blvd.

htownproud

Does anyone have any info on what is being proposed at the SE corner of Montrose and West Dallas? There is a notice of variance sign up. More town homes?

As an aside, can someone please post a link so you can see what type of variance is being proposed at a particular property? I couldn't find anything like that online, but I assume it exists.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have any info on what is being proposed at the SE corner of Montrose and West Dallas? There is a notice of variance sign up. More town homes?

As an aside, can someone please post a link so you can see what type of variance is being proposed at a particular property? I couldn't find anything like that online, but I assume it exists.

Many thanks.

I believe it is supposed to be "high-end" retail. There's been comments about it in some posts here, just don't remember where.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well we dont have rail and most people complain about the bus system not being on time, probably a pretty solid investment in Houston

whats up with all these car washes popping up in prime corners. One just popped up less than half a mile from this one on West Dallas and Taft.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Southeast Corner Of Montrose Blvd. At W. Dallas St.
  • The title was changed to Aqua Hand Car Wash & Detail At 1013 Montrose Blvd.
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Montrose Condominiums At 1013 Montrose Blvd.
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2023 at 11:41 AM, hindesky said:

Owners of the property according to HCAD.

qZqG7ds.png

mUglxQo.png

gjlYX1G.png

eNr8DNn.png

5Gkss1u.png

aMZvmWi.png

I'm thinking GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC (GZ Montrose W Dallas LLC) may have sold or may be selling 1013 Montrose Blvd.

The entity Lamasar Montrose, LLC was filed with the state in late January. I'm assuming it's for their forthcoming plans for 1013 Montrose Blvd. Maybe Lamasar Capital is purchasing the 1013 Montrose Blvd property soon? 

More recently, GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC purchased 1500 Waugh Dr. The property is for the proposed mixed use 1500 Waugh in partnership with Braun Enterprises. The GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC and GZ Montrose Holding LLC entities applied for the trade name 1500 Waugh.

Although it's pure speculation on my part, I'm thinking GZ Montrose/ W. Dallas LLC is selling or has already sold 1013 Montrose Blvd. If the property is changing hands, I suppose there will be a record of it soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 11:41 AM, hindesky said:

Owners of the property according to HCAD.

qZqG7ds.png

mUglxQo.png

On 3/6/2024 at 12:48 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

I'm thinking GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC (GZ Montrose W Dallas LLC) may have sold or may be selling 1013 Montrose Blvd.

The entity Lamasar Montrose, LLC was filed with the state in late January. I'm assuming it's for their forthcoming plans for 1013 Montrose Blvd. Maybe Lamasar Capital is purchasing the 1013 Montrose Blvd property soon? 

More recently, GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC purchased 1500 Waugh Dr. The property is for the proposed mixed use 1500 Waugh in partnership with Braun Enterprises. The GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC and GZ Montrose Holding LLC entities applied for the trade name 1500 Waugh.

Although it's pure speculation on my part, I'm thinking GZ Montrose/ W. Dallas LLC is selling or has already sold 1013 Montrose Blvd. If the property is changing hands, I suppose there will be a record of it soon enough.

1013 Montrose Boulevard recently changed hands.

Lamasar Capital (Lamasar Montrose LLC) acquired the property from the entity GZ Montrose/W. Dallas LLC, according to county records. A warranty deed was recorded to the county clerk's database earlier this week.

As mentioned in above posts, Lamasar Capital is planning to develop condominium homes on the 1013 Montrose Blvd property. The name of the condo is not yet known.

x2XN0C1.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 3