Montrose Condominiums At 1013 Montrose Blvd.

htownproud

Does anyone have any info on what is being proposed at the SE corner of Montrose and West Dallas? There is a notice of variance sign up. More town homes?

As an aside, can someone please post a link so you can see what type of variance is being proposed at a particular property? I couldn't find anything like that online, but I assume it exists.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have any info on what is being proposed at the SE corner of Montrose and West Dallas? There is a notice of variance sign up. More town homes?

As an aside, can someone please post a link so you can see what type of variance is being proposed at a particular property? I couldn't find anything like that online, but I assume it exists.

Many thanks.

I believe it is supposed to be "high-end" retail. There's been comments about it in some posts here, just don't remember where.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well we dont have rail and most people complain about the bus system not being on time, probably a pretty solid investment in Houston

whats up with all these car washes popping up in prime corners. One just popped up less than half a mile from this one on West Dallas and Taft.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Southeast Corner Of Montrose Blvd. At W. Dallas St.
  • The title was changed to Aqua Hand Car Wash & Detail At 1013 Montrose Blvd.
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Montrose Condominiums At 1013 Montrose Blvd.